The abalone inlay is protected by a clear acrylic that appears to be very tough and so far has stood up to bumps, slides and smashes that I do to all of my rings. The color is sort of a bluish Iridescence that is very nice. I love tungsten - it can take just about everything you dish out to it. It is somewhat brittle, so it is remotely possible that if it hits a stone floor at just the right angle from a high dresser it could shatter - but so far, it hasn't for me!) This is actually a good thing, since the only other thing that can cut it is diamond so you wouldn't want something like this crushed into your finger - a blow like that would shatter it instead. The sizing seems to be right on, but I have been buying tungsten for so long I can't really judge anymore. I would order a half-size bigger if this was the first time I was ordering one of these rings.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Very good match
- How accurate was the sizing? Spot on for tungsten (keep in mind you cannot resize them!)
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality - very nice.
This ring will be used as my husband's wedding ring...... It is well worth the money we paid for it. THe sizing was spot on...fits like a glove. The only draw back was we would like to find one just like it for me ( a woman's ring ) other than that this item is great.
My husband lost his wedding band and had asked for a replacement for his birthday. As I started looking this just spoke to me. ??We are both water lovers and the natural glow of the abalone inlay was appealing. When it came it was even better than the photo. It has a warm glow that catches the light and catches the eye. He loves it and i liked it so much, I ordered one for myself. So we now have matching bands again.
I bought this for my husband. It is perfect. Other than having to take it off to work on the engine, it looks classy and elegant and as a truck driver it "fits" with the cowboy hat and jeans... For those who can't wear good grade gold jewelry due to their occupations, this is a perfect touch!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Didn't do it justice
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great
I bought this ring for my husband, for his birthday. He was very impressed with the beauty of it and the fact that it is scratch proof. He works in a iron factory and feels safe wearing it, because of it's strength. This ring was exactly what we thought and hoped it would be!!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? when we received the ring it was just as beautiful as it was in the pictures.
- How accurate was the sizing? the size was a perfect fit.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the abalon inlay was gorgeous.
I have received quite a few compliments about this ring. I am glad that they had my ring size (13). No issues with the delivery and it arrived in about 3 business days. Can't be any happier with this purchase... I'm thinking about buying one for my wife.
This ring is one of three that I have purchased recently. I receive compliments everyday and all day that I wear this one as well as the others. I think it is an attractive piece for an extremely reasonable price!!! All three of the rings that I have purchased recently are rings that I wear on a daily basis, and they look great alone as well as the "set"! I would highly recommend this piece for a casual ring to have in your collection. I LOVE IT and apparently so does everybody else!!!
This ring is so unique the abalone inlay has a spectrum of different colors when the light hits it, it wears comfortably. I look forward to browsing through the selections of rings to add my collection.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? good but better in person
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good
We bought this ring on another site as well and after three days of wearing it, the clear coating on the abalone started to scratch and wear. We ended up returning both rings.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The picture online doesn't do the abalone justice it is much prettier than the picture and has a lot more blue and green tones when you see it in person
- How accurate was the sizing? Fairly accurate, although it was too big and we had to return it
I purchased this ring to replace another tungsten carbide ring that I had. The previous one had a gem in it and over time, that fell out of the ring. I wanted another tungsten carbide ring, but this time I did not want one with a gem in it. This one was perfect for me. It is very comfortable to wear and I don't have to worry about the orientation of the ring since it's the same all around.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This ring is well constructed and should last a lifetime