The ring is very nice quality. I bought it for my fiance and he loves it. The dents/holes that are in the picture are NOT there... I don't know what they are in the picture, but they infact do not exist. The ring is really shiny. More shiny than the picture lets on, but still very nice.
I ordered this ring for my boyfriend as a promise ring for our 1 year anniversery. He loved it, however (and the only reason this ring got 4 out of 5 stars), I believed the reviews that the ring ran big and got it a half size smaller. as soon as it got warm out, the ring was very tight on his finger and uncomfortable. Despite this, he wore it frequently and liked it very much. He works with machines and at work, a mistake caused a heavy machine to fall onto his hand. The ring held the machine and gave him time to put his finger out before the machine cracked the ring and crashed down. Without it, his hand would have been pulverized. I am ordering a new one (with a protection plan!) from overstock. I am so pleased with the incredible strength of the beautiful ring :)
Warning! If you slap hard objects frequently, do not purchase tungsten carbide rings. They are very hard and slightly brittle if heavy force is applied. It does however never get scratched. My first tungsten carbide wedding band developed a crack. I had purchased a replacement plan and had a new one within a week or so. I have seen the exact same ring at national chain jewelers for well over ***. Overstock is by far the best (cheapest) place for me to get my wedding bands. Have ordered several items from O and have never had an issue.
After looking around at some rings, and wanting to go with the tungsten for better durability, my fiancee found this ring online. The jewelry store was selling what appeared to be the exact same ring for around $300, so you can imagine our surprise when we saw the price on this one! Also, the jewelry store stated that it would take them a little over 30 days to get it in store in the size needed. We went ahead and got this ring, and could not be any happier. It was here in under a week, the price was excellent, and we're VERY happy with it. One thing to note: in the picture, it appears that there are a couple of slots around the edge of the band. They ARE NOT there. The ring is smooth all the way, just as described. Not sure why those appear in the picture, and I was a little unsure at first, thinking they would be an ideal place to catch gunk, grime, dirt, etc, but am glad we got this ring. If you're looking for a Tungsten ring, I'd recommend this one. Brushed around the middle and polished on the edges...it looks sharp! Keep in mind that these rings can not be re-sized, so make sure of your ring size.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Image appears to show a couple of "slots" on the ring, which are not there. Ring is smooth all the way around.
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Appears to be great quality, and at a great price!
I was skeptical about ordering a ring online, but my husband was able to try rings on at a jewelry store in person to find his size. I ordered this ring online and it a perfect fit! Thinking about ordering a second one in case he loses this one :)
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? very well
- How accurate was the sizing? excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
This ring is really solid. It's not scratching at all. It remains shiny after washing hands. I ordered an 8 and I wear an 8 in other ring metals. It fits nicely. Super good ring for a great price.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Picture matches the product exactly.
- How accurate was the sizing? I wear an 8 in other metal rings and I ordered an 8. Worked perfectly.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality.
Replaced an $800 white gold ring I lost. My wife is happy, and I am thrilled for under $**. I danced in joy.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Inlay a bit narrower than image maybe but very nice.
- How accurate was the sizing? I measured for a 12 but order 11 based on the reviews and it is perfect.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very nice gold looking.
My husband loves his new ring heavy in weight. Looks way more expensive, great deal!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Close shinier in person
- How accurate was the sizing? Half size big
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality
We purchased this ring as a replacement to my husband's wedding band, which cracked a few months back. We purchased another ring from Overstock which was pretty bad quality. After reading the reviews we decided to go with this particular design. We couldn't be happier. The ring has a smooth rounded finish & those little indentations that appear on the photo are actually not on the ring, I think they are reflections. This ring even looks better in person. My husband is very pleased with it. Awesome ring for a steal of a price! You will not be disappointed!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Pretty accurate!
- How accurate was the sizing? Not sure, I think we sized down.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Fantastic!
I didnt realize that it was going to be do thick. It says it is 8mm and it is! He didnt like the feel or fit but it wasn't because of the ring it was the fit on his fingers...we will try a smaller version.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? good
- How accurate was the sizing? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
We were skeptical about ordering a wedding band with out seeing it first but for the price, I thought I would try it. I read a lot of reviews on multiple rings. Did a lot of comparing metals and found that Tungsten was what my fiance needed. Titanium or Tungsten because he is really hard on his jewelry. So we went to a jewelry store and compared the weight. Tungsten is a lot heavier but has a nice feel to it. Titanium felt more like aluminum...very light. He liked the heavier ring. I read a lot of reviews that the sizing of Tungsten rings runs big so he tried one on and we got the size and then found the same ring on overstock for $130 cheaper. Very happy!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Same as picture
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing is correct but get sized with a tungsten ring before ordering
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality!
This ring is not only very good for men who work as electricians (due to it limiting the amount of electricity transmitted through it's metal), but is extremely comfy. My husband wears it alllll the time. I tried it on and even though it was way too big I could tell it was comfy. It's the perfect balance of buff and shiny. Wonderful purchase!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exact!
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing is perfecto!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality.
It was such a good deal on the ring and it was delivered so fast!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The ring is exactly what I wanted.
- How accurate was the sizing? The ring fit him perfectly and it matched the size he was given in a local jewelry store.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Can't believe I got a $300 ring for $40!
My husband and I have been married for a year now. We originally purchased one of these rings for him becuase we wanted something inexpensive and durable. My husband tends to misplace things, so we didn't want to spend a lot on a ring in case it got lost. It made it 11 months before he lost it so this time I ordered 2 - one for him to wear and one as a backup. Thank goodness Overstock still had the ring in stock! The price was inexpensive enough that I didn't feel bad for buying two, especially since it'd be nice for him to have the same style of ring, should this one get misplaced also. We also knew that the quality of this ring was great, so we couldn't go wrong. Lo and behold, we ended up finding the first ring in a box of nails(when he lost it, we were fixing up a house). Out of curiosity, we compared a new ring with the one that was a year old. It barely looked worn compared to the new one! Believe me, my husband has beat the heck out of that first ring, so I am pleasantly surprised that it has held up so well. Certainly worth the money!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exactly as shown - the two black lines are just shadow in the photo
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate sizing
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality
While I loved the way this ring looked and fit, when my husband dropped it on the floor it broke in half. I would not recomend this ring. And I am very hesitant to purchase any other rings from this company.
- How accurate was the sizing? good sizing
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Garbage
I've already said all I want to say.......................
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? the darkened ring though the center was significantly off-center, and because it is a wedding band I didn't feel like waiting for a new one to come.
- How accurate was the sizing? fine.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. again, the off-center band is just annoying.
I really like this ring and my husband want a broader band. It has a grayish tinge to it, but still has a polished look. Matches really well with his watches. Just hope it keeps up with the expectations of what tungsten materials are suppose to be like. Overall we are both satisified consumers!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Look just at nice
- How accurate was the sizing? Get a half size small
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. well polished
My husband lost his original (very expensive) ring, so we replaced it with this one, and it is awesome. Fits his lifestyle perfect.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exactly
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Tough as nails