I'm just below a size 12. I went with 11.5 and that was still too big. Exchanged for an 11 and it fits perfectly. Do as everyone else says, and go with the half size smaller. The ring itself is great. When I tell people I got it at O.co for such a cheap price, they are amazed. Quality wise, I cannot tell the difference between mine and a coworkers big chain store bought tungsten right; except that his was 4x the price. 7mm is a good thickness. I would not want to go any larger. A friend has the 8mm ring and we both agree 7 looks better. Go to a store and see the difference first; it's all about how it looks on your fingers!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Very accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? As everyone says, go with a half size smaller
Bought this ring after my husband lost his original white gold ring. Quality is great and looks great on his hand. We did order one first that was a bit big, so they run big and it can't be sized. Return was no problem and the new one is perfect!
My bf got his finger sized while we were at sam's club--we came home and ordered this ring. Fits perfectly & what a great value! We had budgeted about 10x the amount we actually paid! He loved this ring as much as the $400 rings at the jewelry store. Great to come in under budget (for at least one item!) while planning a wedding!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exactly as pictured
- How accurate was the sizing? Fits perfect!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is great!
I was pleased with my purchase and the price of the product. I had to return my purchase because I followed the recommendations of other reviews that stated the the ring ran a little big. That was not true in my situation, I had to end up returning the ring and had to pay for the return which I was not happy about. I did end up ordering another ring in a different size.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? great
- How accurate was the sizing? not accurate, other review said that the ring runs big that was not the case for my husband and I had to return the first ring that I ordered .
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great quality doesnt scratch
Very happy with this purchase! My fiance did not want to spend a lot of money on his wedding ring and we were told $350 for this exact same ring in a jewelry store. The ring fit perfectly and is BEAUTIFUL. Looks very good. He has not started wearing it yet, so I can't say how well the metal holds up, but at this price, it would be OK if we have to replace it later on anyways.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Looks exactly like the picture
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate -- fiance was sized to a 9 in the jewelry store, ordered an 8.5 based on reviews but was too small. Ordered a 9 and it fit perfect!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality - identical ring at jewelry store cost $350. My fiance's friend spent hundreds on his ring, and when held side by side, you cannot tell a difference
My husband wanted a band that wasn't "flashy" and that is durable. The brushed band is just right and the fit is awesome. Very comfortable. We looked at bands at the exchange and at the bridal shops. The band is exactly what we saw at the stores only $XXX dollars less.
Ordered this ring for my husband after he lost his first (more expensive) tungsten ring. His last ring was a 10 and fit perfect. This ring was a 10 and way too big. Couldn't exchange for 9.5 because they were out, so now I'm waiting on a refund. Quite a bit lighter than the tungsten he had before, but looked very similiar.
The ring arrived in the time advertised for the type of shipping that I chose (which was important since I waited until the last minute!) and looked exactly as advertised. It has a great weight and feel to it and my now-husband loves it! A GREAT deal for the price!
I couldn't agree more with the other reviewers, the photo doesn't do the ring justice. I literally, dramatically did an O. M. G. Out loud when I opened the box. The little o.com ring box it comes in isn't the fanciest, but its a nice touch and saves me from having to buy one. The look and quality of this ring is insane for the price. Its much lighter in person, closer to a brushed nickel and I prefer that. Can't wait yo get it engraved, my bf is so fabricator and will definitely test its durability, if we have any problems, I'll update my review. Buy this ring!!!!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? slightly lighter, but stunning
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect fit, true to size
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. in one word, AMAZING..
Purchased this as my husband's wedding band. We had found one identical at a jewelry store for 4x the price. The reviews I read gave me confidence in ordering this from the start. I had him sized at a jewelry store and he measured at a 10, but it was too big and I had it exchanged for a 9.5. The exchange process was easy and quick and it fits great! Very excellent product and I don't see why I would need to buy and expensive one to begin with!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Looks just like the picture
- How accurate was the sizing? somewhat accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very nice quality