I'm just below a size 12. I went with 11.5 and that was still too big. Exchanged for an 11 and it fits perfectly. Do as everyone else says, and go with the half size smaller. The ring itself is great. When I tell people I got it at O.co for such a cheap price, they are amazed. Quality wise, I cannot tell the difference between mine and a coworkers big chain store bought tungsten right; except that his was 4x the price. 7mm is a good thickness. I would not want to go any larger. A friend has the 8mm ring and we both agree 7 looks better. Go to a store and see the difference first; it's all about how it looks on your fingers!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Very accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? As everyone says, go with a half size smaller
Bought this ring after my husband lost his original white gold ring. Quality is great and looks great on his hand. We did order one first that was a bit big, so they run big and it can't be sized. Return was no problem and the new one is perfect!
My bf got his finger sized while we were at sam's club--we came home and ordered this ring. Fits perfectly & what a great value! We had budgeted about 10x the amount we actually paid! He loved this ring as much as the $400 rings at the jewelry store. Great to come in under budget (for at least one item!) while planning a wedding!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exactly as pictured
- How accurate was the sizing? Fits perfect!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is great!
I was pleased with my purchase and the price of the product. I had to return my purchase because I followed the recommendations of other reviews that stated the the ring ran a little big. That was not true in my situation, I had to end up returning the ring and had to pay for the return which I was not happy about. I did end up ordering another ring in a different size.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? great
- How accurate was the sizing? not accurate, other review said that the ring runs big that was not the case for my husband and I had to return the first ring that I ordered .
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great quality doesnt scratch
Very happy with this purchase! My fiance did not want to spend a lot of money on his wedding ring and we were told $350 for this exact same ring in a jewelry store. The ring fit perfectly and is BEAUTIFUL. Looks very good. He has not started wearing it yet, so I can't say how well the metal holds up, but at this price, it would be OK if we have to replace it later on anyways.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Looks exactly like the picture
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate -- fiance was sized to a 9 in the jewelry store, ordered an 8.5 based on reviews but was too small. Ordered a 9 and it fit perfect!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality - identical ring at jewelry store cost $350. My fiance's friend spent hundreds on his ring, and when held side by side, you cannot tell a difference
Great ring, but if you ever gain weight and have to have it removed, good luck. My husband found out the hard way. Tungsten is not a metal that you can cut at all, not even the fire department could cut it. With a lot of soaking in cold water and lathering it up with soap, he finally got it off. Needless to say, he is not putting it back on. That is the only reason why the 4 stars, otherwise he loved it.
My husband wanted a band that wasn't "flashy" and that is durable. The brushed band is just right and the fit is awesome. Very comfortable. We looked at bands at the exchange and at the bridal shops. The band is exactly what we saw at the stores only $XXX dollars less.
Ordered this ring for my husband after he lost his first (more expensive) tungsten ring. His last ring was a 10 and fit perfect. This ring was a 10 and way too big. Couldn't exchange for 9.5 because they were out, so now I'm waiting on a refund. Quite a bit lighter than the tungsten he had before, but looked very similiar.