This product was a replacement for my husbands first wedding ring. He lost his first one not 2 months after our wedding that was very similar to this one, but not the same one (I think it was a Daxx version also from o.co, but they look exactly the same and i went off a close wedding picture of the ring). The quality of both are the same, but Daxx is a bit cheaper on o.co. This one is just as sturdy, simple and even a bit heavy. For me anyway. He loves it just the same and I would recommend to any man who has simple tastes and works with his hands a lot, but still wants a ring. The material is hard to scratch, although if you tried, it probably will. Overall your getting quality, even though you don't pay for it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? fairly accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? ordered his actual size
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. sturdy
I am very pleased with my purchase. I was buying a ring for my fiance and I couldn't see spending so much money. I checked on overstock.com and got the same ring for very cheap! Great buy!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The product was even better than the image.
- How accurate was the sizing? Very
Caution: Stick to his true size. Only thing that matters is that my Husband loves it!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Item as pictured
- How accurate was the sizing? Dispite the reccomendation to go a half size larger, we decided to get his true size. We made a wise decision!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Exceptional
Got this ring for my husband because the band he had be for was just plan and I wanted him to have something better. When he got the ring he loved it . I loved it also. The quality and everything about it is great. We love this ring.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Product was just like what I saw online
- How accurate was the sizing? The sizing was accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is great.
bought this ring for my husband and he really likes the beveled fit on his finger. my daughter complimented this ring and asked me where I got it - she's getting married next year. it is a really nice ring, looks good on his finger.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Much nicer on finger!
- How accurate was the sizing? a bit on the large size
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent quality
My Fiancé loves his ring! 34 more days and he can't wait to wear it! He's an electrician that didn't want a fancy blingy ring. Great price and great quality. I recommend this ring for sure!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Identical
- How accurate was the sizing? Larger than normal size
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Not cheap looking
We both love this ring. It was bought as my husbands wedding ring. The only problem is that it cause a severe allergic reaction. I'm wondering if the ring contains nickle??? Nickle is usually the cause of these types of reactions. So, we will be buying a new ring :(
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Perfect match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. beautiful ring, very well made
My husband lost his first ring on the job so we were looking for a cheaper replacement and this ring is perfect. My husband works with his hands so he needs something that is comfortable and light weight. This ring is both. I also love the way that it looks on his finger. (I almost like it better than the first one I bought him:)) I am glad that we bought this ring!
- Did the image onsite match the product? Yes
- Did the product fit true to size? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Perfect
This ring is absolutely beautiful! My boyfriend went to Japan to teach for 8 months and we exchanged "be right back" rings. He wanted something modern that could hold up to scratches etc. This ring fit the bill. He loves wearing it. It has a great weight to it and looks fantastic. We ordered a 1/2 size smaller as suggested and it fit great. If you are looking for a great Tungsten ring at a fraction of the cost that chain retail stores charge, this is it!
Ordered on Saturday and received on Wednesday with regular ground shipping. Ring fits great. I had bought a tungsten ring from Box store a few years back, they only had full sizes. Ended up losing it. 11 was to tight and 12 well it slipped off who knows where. Couldn't remember old size so used sizer chart. Recommend making sure the test band is tight and check both knuckle and ring location. Also if comfort fit go 1/2 size smaller. Glad I reread the directions, paid attention and rechecked the measurements. The old one also had a stupid groove in the middle. I was a pain to clean. No groove no problem with the new ring The price was also great. at least 20% better than any competitors I looked at, and I looked at a lot) Thank you Overstock
When I first saw it I knew it was just right for my boyfriend. He's not a jewelery person nor am I. I love the brushed quality of it because it doesnt make it a "look at me" kind of ring. I gave it to him for his birthday. He smiled. Think he likes it!!!! So happy.
The ring was ok. We ordered it in a size 11 and it fits like it is a size 11.5 or 12. We are unable to exchange it or switch it with another ring due to overstock's policy. Very unhappy with that just because of instances like these. Shipping was fast.
I bought this ring for my husband, who is a picky man, and he loves it. It took forever for him to choose a style he liked so I choose for him and told him he couldn't look at it until I gave it to him. Once he saw it and put it on he loved it and everyone has complimented him on it. The size is great and wasn't odd or anything. I was very happy and satisfied with the choice and would buy it again if he lost it. haha (which he would)
I purchased this ring for my fiancé’ I chose the Tungsten Carbide because he is a mechanic and I wanted something durable. I must say it surpassed my expectations the brushed and polished style works really well it can be dressy or casual and he LOVES IT has not taken it off since I gave it to him. I would definitly recommend this ring overall it’s a great value and great look.
so my fiance totally loves the ring, but the recommendation to order a 1/2 size smaller was untrue with him. We had made sure to follow what was being recommended by Overstock and now we have to return it for the correct size... overall the ring looks great on him and is very attractive. Just will have to wait even longer now until he can wear it. :(
I have been looking for the perfect ring that would fit my boyfriend's lifestyle. He works in a machine shop and tungsten is a difficult metal to bend or break. Since I read several reviews on black carbide tungsten rings scratching more easily, I opted for the silver look. But I love the contrast between the brushed and polished metal! It looks great and is at an AWESOME price! Most jewelry stores I looked at have a base price of $250.00 for a ring of the same/similar design. Definitely worth every penny. Nonetheless, he loves the ring and it fits great!