I was a bit wary in picking a ring online but when it came, I was so very impressed. We got married last month and have had so many compliments on the ring. I am not really a 'ring guy' but it is the most comfortable ring and the look is different from anything else I have seen out there. Shipping was quick and the whole process was painless. If you're looking for a ring with excellent feel and quality and not interested in overpaying jewellery stores, Overstock is the place to go. You won't regret it! It's just perfect! Thank you!!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- How accurate was the sizing? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality
I too am in the same boat as a lot of the previous comments. While searching online to find our rings, we came across this one. My hunnie was instantly attracted to the ring. So I was quite impressed. We conveniently decided on a different ring - well at least that's what he thought. I surprised him with the ring I knew he had truly liked. The look on his face at the alter when he saw what ring it was - priceless. I am very disappointed because we just celebrated our one year anniversary last month and now just two days ago the ring completely came apart. I am normally not the one to leave a review although I do enjoy reading them before I make a purchase. So this is very real for me. I read all the unsatisfactory comments prior to my purchase and did not listen. I still bought the ring because my husband really liked its look and it was affordable ( his words). I will not make the same mistake twice- so our next purchase will not be as "affordable) = cheap... simply because for items as such I believe in you get what you pay for.
Bought this ring for my now husband and after two weeks of him wearing the ring it fell apart. Its a shame because the ring is very nice looking and for the two weeks my husband was able to wear it he got a lot of compliments. On the plus side return process was very easy.
Bought this ring for my fiance a year ago for his wedding band. He's never been a jewelry person, so it had to be something he was going to enjoy wearing. He wore it everyday since our wedding day exactly 7 months ago today when the outer bands broke this morning. I called up my jeweler and was told that a tungsten/ceramic ring combo cannot have anything 'permanently' glued to it. Eventually whatever is glued to it or attached to it will come off. He tried to super glue the outer band any way because he really likes his ring, but he called from work to let me know that the whole thing just cracked. :( He doesn't do any heavy work at his job- he works for a doctor- so it struck me as odd that the ring itself cracked without any real force applied to it. Now we have to find a new wedding band for him that will last. If you're ok with spending about $60 every few months to replace this ring, then by all means do so. I don't have the patience for that. If I had known from the beginning that this ring would only last the first half of our first year of marriage then I wouldn't have even bothered purchasing it in the first place.
I ordered this for my husband as his wedding ring had to be cut off his injured finger years before. It looks amazing!! The fit is perfect and he's had many compliments too! We've told lots of people to go to Overstock.com for their wedding rings!
This ring looks great, shiny, and as pictured, it sparkles and dazzles. My husband still gets complements on it. Overstock did nothing wrong. That said, there was a problem with the ring after a couple months in that the "stripes" on the ring which are actually separate rings fused to a base ring, were getting loose and pinching his finger. I took the ring to a jeweler to find out that they cannot repair or even size such a ring. The jeweler told me Tungsten jewelry is like this is pressure created on large industrial equipment and no substance will stick to tungsten so you cant glue it or solder it like other metals. So the ring, once it comes apart, which this one did a few weeks later, is ruined. My hub likes it so much he still wears it occasionally ( without the bottom "ring" that came off.)
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? excellent
- How accurate was the sizing? runs big
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. not quality
I got this ring to replace a lost wedding ring. My wife and I both loved the new ring however about one week after I got it, I went to take it off and the metal band on the outside of the ring that holds the ceramic band in place came off as did one of the ceramic bands. It appears the two bands were glued to the tungsten band on the inside of the ring and that the glue came loose. I am able to slide the bands back together, but they come apart constantly while wearing the ring. I am debating between going though the hassle of sending it back or trying to glue it back together. I would not recommend if you do any type of work with your hands on a daily basis - I work in an office environment.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? As described
- How accurate was the sizing? I ordered a half a size smaller and it fit perfectly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor - Came apart into several pieces after one week
I like this ring very much it looks great and hasn't gotten to the point that it would need to be cleaned yet.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Looks the same
- How accurate was the sizing? A little big about half a size
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very nice quality no blemish's
i wanted a nice ring for my boyfriend, but since he wears a darker (gunmetal) watch and bracelet, it was difficult to find a ring that would match his other jewelry. this ring looks great with them and he gets compliments on it all the time (still, after 3+ months). if you're looking for something that doesn't cost $300 but is still a great looking, quality ring, this is it. thank you Overstock.com
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? looks better than the picture.
- How accurate was the sizing? sizing was fine.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great quality and value.
Fantastic ring. My husband lost weight and his wedding ring could not be resized. I bought this ring as a replacement. He absolutely LOVES it. It has the perfect 'man' weight and appearance. What a great quality ring for the money! Definitely recommended!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Great
- How accurate was the sizing? Yrs
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great
I bought this ring for my fiance as his wedding ring and he absolutely loves it. He wanted something unique and cool and this fits that perfectly! I would highly reccommend this ring.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? This ring looks, not only just like the ring in the picture, but better!
- How accurate was the sizing? The sizing was pretty accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This ring is beautifully made and exquisite.