We absolutely love the ring; however, it was not what we were expecting. The black knot pattern ended up being a light gray knot pattern. At first, we weren't sure what we thought since it wasn't at all what we were expecting from the product description and picture. However, in the end we actually like the light gray better than we would have liked the black. So all is well that ends well - but if you're looking for a black knot pattern this is probably not the ring for you.
My husband LOVES this ring! We bought it to replace his wedding ring which was lost. We didn't want to spend a lot of money in doing so. He does take it off whenever he is going to do something that he fears might make it dirty or oily. We choose this over some of the 'heavier metal' type rings for health reasons & are extremely pleased.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? exactly as pictured
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. wonderful
After nearly 52 years of marriage and job where it was dangerous to wear any jewelry, , my husband is very happy to be able to wear a wedding band and really likes this ring...
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Good
- How accurate was the sizing? Right On
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Just as described
I got this as a gift for my niece who's quite athletic and loves jewelry, but despairs of finding something tough enough to stand up to the wear and tear of volleyball, gymnastics, and just generally running around town with her friends. This is the perfect combination of pretty and tough. Good job on pricing as well since similar rings in stores cost nearly double what I paid.