Overstock decided I needed to review a purchase that I made in 2011 for some odd reason, but I will tell you that the Men's Titanium Satin Finish Beveled Edge CZ Ring (8 mm) is a very nice wedding band that has held up pretty good. It has several scratches and has the "worn" look to it, but I guess that's how marriage is too.. haha! But anyway, back to the review, this is a great ring with a very classy, wears well, looks good and if I remember right, a great buy too!
Nice looking ring but the center brushed part scratches very easily. The outer part that is just shiny does not show scratches but the center part does. This ring arrived right on time and in a nice protective package. Nothing against Overstock, just the product is nice, cheap, just shows scratches very badly.
My husband loved this ring! I highly recommend this one. I got another just in case and he loved this one the best. He wears a size 10 and that is what I ordered and it fit great!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Great
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Really Good
This is a very nice ring I would recommend to other people to buy this Ring. We are using this ring for our wedding and are very excited .
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Looks good
- How accurate was the sizing? reall good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. We are using for our wedding so have not worn yet
I bought this for my husband for Christmas for a wedding band and it looks so good on him. I couldn't be happier with my purchase and he loves it too so that makes it worth it. I would recommend this to anyone and everyone :)
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? identical
- How accurate was the sizing? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great
I love this ring and hubby does too! You can not beat the price! Thanks overstock!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Much nicer in person
- How accurate was the sizing? Runs a little big, no half sizes.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Awesome for the price!
My husband works in construction and I wanted him to have a ring made from hard metal, but still was still beautiful and he would be proud to wear. I did a lot of research on hard metals and this fit the bill! He loved it! Now he can wear it while working. The absolute only thing is - the smallest size is a 10 , and it was a bit too big and this ring cannot be resized.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It was even prettier than the picture.
- How accurate was the sizing? The only problem...the smallest size is a 10. It turned out to be a bit too big.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality of this ring is everything titanium should be.
I bought this for my husband as a replacement of his orignal wedding band. It is beautiful and he loved it but it does seem to run a bit big. He wore a size 13 when we married and lost 20lbs so I got him a 12 and it was still big. Returning it became a peoblem. They take out for return shipment and minus any cupons or codes you may have used so you don't get your full refund. I was just going to get another size but my husband didn't want it after all. He said his orignal wedding band is symbloic and didn't feel right wearing another. So I just wanted my money back and I got less than the full price paid. Over all this ring is very nice and you can't tell it's a CZ at all.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It looks just like the picture
- How accurate was the sizing? Runs a bit big
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality
We got the ring and my fiance wears it as his work ring...wow so that means we have to buy another ring! Lol...what a girl! Lol j/k on a seriosly note...I does scratch easy...but it is a very nice ring
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? what i expected
- How accurate was the sizing? almost perfect
My fiance wanted a ring that was inexpensive but nice. This ring is exactly that. It looks great in person. For the price you really can't beat it. He is generally a size 10 and the ring seemed to be a little snug. Other than that, we are very pleased!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The image is exactly how it looks in person
- How accurate was the sizing? The sizing seemed to be a tad small.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality was very good considering the low price.
it was really nice but it got scratches a little to easy but if you have a warrenty it is great. he really liked it but it was my goodbye gift
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? it was even better than the picture
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect fit
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. it pretty good
I ordered the wrong size of ring for my fiancée but he was so excited he shoved it on anyways and it got stuck so had spent 3 hours at the fire station to remove it and when i called overstock they sent me a new one free because i bought the protection plan and they let me keep the one that was cut. The ring is great and we've had it for about 4 months. my fiancée works with his hands and it still looks nice. no compliant here
I ordered this as a Christmas present for my boyfriend. I figured if it wasn't as expected that i could return it. When I received the package and opened it, I was very suprised at the look and quality. It looked exactly as shown online. I love it. When he opened it christmas morning, he was so shocked and he loved it more. He even thought the CZ was a diamond, which was a bonus...he doesn't have to know that it is a CZ :o) Overall I was impressed by this purchase and will continue to buy things from Overstock. Thank you overstock for making this an overwhelming Christmas with an item that looks 100 times more expensive than what I actually paid for it. Anyone considering this purchase should not consider it, just buy it, you won't regret it :o)