There needs to be a lesson taught here. I do not understand why people would think titanium is scratch proof. In the description of most titanium rings it does not say scratch proof. Titanium is a very hard metal and super light, like 1/3 to 1/5 lighter than steel and is not necessarily stronger than steel, just lighter. If you want a ring that will not scratch buy palladium or a much harder substance, tungsten carbide. You make your own mistake buy not doing research and saying "oh my titanium ring scratches so easily." It is titanium not Tungsten lol. So please do not say how disappointed you were with the ring you bought because it scratches when its not of a material to be scratch proof.
People who complain about this ring scratching need to research metals a little more closely. This thing will scratch, but not nearly as bad as stainless steel, sterling silver, or gold. Plus I think the scratches just add to the character of the ring. I love the brushed/scuffed up look the main part of the band has and the polished edge adds just enough bling to not look incredibly tacky like most mens rings. I have had mine for almost 3 years now and I personally think it looks great and have had nothing but compliments on it. I also love the way it fits..it has a rounded dimension to it thats not extremely bulky on your finger which decreases the risk of avulsions to the finger, if you work in any sort of machinery position or a job where anything may get caught on it...great ring and actually recommended it to friends wives when they were looking for a ring for their future husbands. Not sure if any followed my advice and went with the exact same ring..but a lot of us have very similar profile and looking rings.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? a little different but nothing crazy
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality
I used this for my wedding ring for him and it STILL doesn't have a scratch on it (just celebrated our second year) This man is like a bull in a china shop (a very cute bull if you will) I'm very impressed, I was worried getting a new ring would be an annual event! It's also very study FEELING. Not light but not heavy. He do not wear jewelry at all, and never has, but he has had no problems with it. He was very anti-wedding ring for this reason but he's come to like it (more than me I might add) I love that it has stood up to us flooring, roofing, painting, etc the new house!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Much nicer!
- How accurate was the sizing? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It ROCKS
When my fiance and I went looking for wedding bands we knew we would go to overstock.com. My brother and son both got their rings from here. The prices are right and the products are great. When we ordered the ring we did we were very excited about it. It was a bumber when it didn't look like the picture online. We dicided to keep the ring anyway. My fiance ended up likeing the way it looked and felt on. I would still recommend that anyone shop at overstock.com. I would just make sure that if you are ordering something important, like a wedding band, that you order it in plenty of time so you can exchange it if it isn't what you wanted.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The picture online is of a bright silver ring with a "rough" look to it. We got a smooth ring that looked like brushed nickle.
- How accurate was the sizing? The size we ordered was perfect. We went to a local jewler and had my fiance fitted and the size was perfect.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The ring is great for what he does for work. He is a school teacher, football coach, basketball coach, and the school medical trainer during the school year and in the summer he is the assistant director for an overnight camp.
my husband works in a steel factory & wanted an inexpensive replacement to wear to work. the ring arrived & was beautiful, three days later, the band was all scratched up. it serves it's purpose as an inexpensive replacement & if this ring slips off his oily finger at work, i won't mind so much since the price was sooooooooo good. i just wish it didn't get scratched so easily & so quickly.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? good
- How accurate was the sizing? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. ok
It looks a litte different in the picture but it's very nice and will be used as my wedding ring. Very excited to wear it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It doesn't look exactly the same.
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate. Fits perfectly.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good.
Was a bit miffed when I got this item in the mail. Weight is about what I wanted, quality was good, but the color was off. Wanted more of a silver finish, but with the frosted like texture of this ring it was not what I expected. Nice ring, worth the money, just not for me.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? not true to picture
- How accurate was the sizing? larger then ordered
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
My husband loved it and was very pleased with the comfort and satin finish . I loved it as well
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? it is so nice looking , very nice
- How accurate was the sizing? A tad bit big but ok
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. looks nice..will know more after a few days or months wear
My finance and I were looking for a wedding ring for him. We ordered several different rings from Overstock because the prices were SO much better than the local jewelry stores and we figured that as long as it wasn't a diamond or something, getting it cheaper online was the smart thing to do. They don't tell you how wide the ring is in the description, but it's pretty wide. It's definitely not a ring that would go unnoticed. The quality was great and we really loved the difference in the satin center and the shiny sides. However, we ultimately chose a ring that was a little thinner and was satin all over because it seemed to take up too much space on his finger. I would definitely recommend this ring to someone who's got a little bigger of a hand and is looking for a thicker ring. It was beautiful.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The same
- How accurate was the sizing? Other reviews say the sizing is correct, but we found it to be about a 1/2 size big
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. fantastic
I was satisfied with my purchase. The product shipped quickly and was exactly what I wanted for my situation.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It was a very good representation.
- How accurate was the sizing? Fit my husbands hand perfectly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I was looking for something of good quality that didn't cost alot and this fit my needs perfectly.
The ring looks very expensive, it fit perfectly. It's a very good looking ring and you can't beat the price. I'm very glad I purchased this for my fiance.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Looks better on his finger.
- How accurate was the sizing? Excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very well made, it's very handsome for that special someone.
I have to agree with some of the recent reviews that were posted previous to this one. You do get what you pay for, but if you were like my husband and myself before we got married, we were FLAT BROKE! It works in a pinch if you need a ring to get married. My husband is very satisfied with his ring, as am I. We will be saving up for a more expensive element for the future to replace this one. It does scratch easily and looses lusture over time with wear and tear. It really came in handy like mentioned above with the wedding, but it isn't something that we plan on having him wear day to day.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? fairly similar
- How accurate was the sizing? 1 size too big
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. scratches easily, but maintains shape and durability
This ring was gorgeous when I first saw it so I figured my husband and I could use it as his wedding band. When the ring arrived and I opend the box I was a little taken a back. I expected the ring to look as shinny as the way it does on the site but it wasn't. Instead it had like a dull color to it. If it wasn't for the dullness of the ring it would be perfect.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It has more shine on the site.
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. fair quality.
When i gave my fiance this ring he had not one complaint! He loved it!! The price was great, the ring was beautiful an we both love it!!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It looked exactly the same.
- How accurate was the sizing? It was right on point.
Nice ring, just like it looks in the picture, very light weight, but the satin finish is very soft and easy to scratch! After just 20 minutes of trying it on, my fiance found several small scratches on the surface of the ring that can only be removed by refinishing it. Titanium rings will not tarnish or rust, but they will scratch very easily - and supposedly after time, the scratches will come together to give the ring a "satin" look...so you might as well start with a normal titanium ring and let it get that satin finish on it's own because it won't take that long.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The actual product looked just like the image pictured on the website.
- How accurate was the sizing? The size fit perfectly.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The satin finish is extremely delicate and NOT scratch resistant. My future husband tried it on when we got it and wore it for about 20 minutes to get comfortable with it and it already got a few scratches on it!