When I ordered the ring, I thought, "well for how cheap it is, it can't hurt to see what it's like." When I received the ring, I had a totally different reaction! I was incredibilly happy. It was an instant smile because I knew it was exactly what I was looking for and now the price is just an "extra added little bonus." I did not get a ring with the words China Titanium on it, the one that I received just had the word Titanium inscribed in it. It was packaged nicely and very secure in the box. It took about three days to receive it in the mail. It looks just like the picture online, with just a little more shine to it in person. It has a good comfort fit curve to it, and the sizing was spot on. Overall, there is nothing to complain about. Very happy with my purchase!! I would definitely recommend to others.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? This band looks exactly like what it shows online. It has a nice luster and is very impressive.
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing of this ring was spot on!!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality.....lives up to it name.
Very nice ring. Cannot say much for the quality as far as staying power goes as we have not used it yet since the wedding is a month away. The only thing that is a bit tacky is the inside part of the ring is lightly engraved with the words "Titanium China." Why? Why would they do that? ;P That's my only grievance so far and my reasoning for giving it only 4 out of 5 stars. I would recommend this ring for the value.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Slightly more mercury in color and much more reflective/shiny
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate- as far as we know- had him fitted at JCP for comfort fit
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. We have not worn this other than for try-ons. Wedding is a month away. So far, looks good.
We ordered these rings as wedding bands and were horrified when the wrong sizes arrived. These rings were a full size and a half larger than we ordered. Luckily, shipping was fast. However, the exchange resulted in two more oversized rings. This was a terrible experience, and wading through the returns process has been time consuming and annoying to say the least. Also, be aware that the inside of these rings are engraved "CHINA TITANIUM" - classy. This fiasco concludes our first and last shopping experience with Overstock.com.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Looked like image
- How accurate was the sizing? Horribly inaccurate sizing
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Fair quality
Ring was too bulky and scratches appeared after 6 months. I recommend a thinner ring and white gold, so it can be polished.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Same
- How accurate was the sizing? Same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
It arrived in a timely manner and in a nice box. It looked exactly like the picture and fit perfectly to size.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? excellent
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
This was a very nice ring. It is very close to the photo, and description.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? VERY ACCURATE
- How accurate was the sizing? VERY
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. GREAT
This is a great ring for those that want something simple and unassuming. it's very comfortable as well. It does lose it's luster quickly however and will scratch and/or break glass if you are not careful.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? spot on
- How accurate was the sizing? very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. high quality
I bought this ring for my husband two years ago. We are just about to celebrate our 19th this September and he's never been much of a ring wearer. I finally got him to start wearing it in January of this year and he got used to it right away; said the band was very comfortable, not to heavy and pretty durable (has mostly desk job though). He did find that based on temperature and if he got his hands wet, it was very easy to fall off. This brings us to last week and why I'm here to purchase this ring AGAIN!! We went white water rafting and he didn't take it off; now it lies at the bottom of the Snake River in Wyoming; or perhaps somewhere in lower Colorado or Utah!! LOL. Anyways, without hesitation my husband said "see if you can get me the same ring!" I was willing to go out and spend some real money but if this is what he wants, good for us all. Definite good buy Overstock!!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Great
- How accurate was the sizing? A teensy bit big
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality
It was just as promised, very lightwieght, shiny silver. I like it because the ring is thick enough for a man's finger and it looks good. would definetely buy again.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? good
- How accurate was the sizing? right on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality
My husband loves this ring . I bought it for his Birthday. They only thing I would suggest is because it is a comfort fit band to get it a half size bigger. I had to return the first size for a larger size. Returning was easy and the shipping was fast. Love Overstock!
Ring is good quality for titanium. It was purchased for my husband after he had a reaction to previously purchased tungsten carbide rings. The titanium scratches where the tungsten wouldn't, but overall we're very satisfied with the ring. It looks great and my husband hasn't had a reaction to the titanium.
The ring arrived 3 days after i ordered it, standard shipping and it looks exactly like the picture! i had a general idea of what my fiance wanted and this ring is perfect for him, he's very pleased!! it's light wait and comfortable for him!! no complaints at all!!
Pros: Great men's ring. Comfortable and reasonably light weight, looks good, inexpensive. Good for first time ring wearers. Sizing using the Overstock print-out ring chart worked well with this ring. Cons: Not indestructible (but is anything?) Got a teeny-tiny nick on it my second week of wearing it. However, I am talking miniscule (like less than 1mm); I would definitely buy this ring again.