I just ordered this ring for my fiance. We had looked at several similar rings at mall jewelry stores for $300+ so I wanted to give this one a shot first since it was so affordable. I was worried it would not look good in person, but it looks just like the rings that were $300 and it is the same metal. We will see how it holds up over time, but for now I am very happy with this ring. My fiance loved it too and it fit him perfectly.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Looks better in real life
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality
Got this for my significant other. It's very nice but it is NOT shiny like the picture. The hammered part is matte looking, not shiny. It's a very nice ring especially if you do not want a lot of sparkle and bling. It seems to be made well and comfortable. Just know if you get it, it's on the gray side, not silver and shiny. It works nicely; it's a masculine look. But don't get it if you are looking for shiny. It's a muted piece. Very good value for the $.
My husband bought this as an 2nd wedding band while we get his fixed (he lost the diamond in his wedding band doing construction work). He really enjoys the ring. I wouldn't say it looks like the picture, but he likes that it is titanium. It seems to be very strong.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Not as shiny and bright as the picture
- How accurate was the sizing? I can't remember
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very sturdy
See comment regarding sizing for review. Very unhappy regarding size
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Ok
- How accurate was the sizing? Ordered a 9 $ had to have it resized. It was actually a 10
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Ok
The ring came and fit as expected. The finish is not as shiney as depicted however has a really nice appearance. Have seen similar rings at the mall. They were hundreds of dollars. Once again overstock.com has come thru with flying colors.