I lost my wedding ring attempting to wakeboard and needed a replacement but didn't want to spend a lot at the moment. The silver and gold design is a close match to the ring that I lost and the price was certainly attractive. It's very lightweight and feels strong. My main disappointment is that within just a few weeks it's already accumulated scuff marks causing the gold plating to come off. But I can't complain considering what it cost. It won't last forever, but will do for now.
My 3yr old son decided to flush my diamond studded wedding band down the toilet one day so after over a year without a replacement (it cost over $3,000) I told the wife I would rather find an inexpensive replacement until we changed HER ring design in a few years and then we could get one for me that matched.It was important to find a two-tone ring since she has a gold/Platinum wedding band/ring so I started looking for alternatives. Standard jewerly stores rings like the one I choose here were going for over $900 - INSANE money for a ring in this economy. I had heard of overstock.com and decided to give it a try.The ring arrived in a nice box and is exactly as described. It shows nicely and for the cost - its a STEAL.There are only two draw-backs:1: The ring is HEAVY. I have to take it off when I'm at the computer and need to type documents. It slows down my typing speed but so does my graduate school class ring so I simply remove them both.2: Unlike my $3,000 platinum ring, this one DOES show scratches on its face if you brush up against something. You can't tell by glancing at it but if you look closely, you will see alot of 'knicks' and scratches on the outer surface from daily use. For the price though - who cares
It was fast and friendly service. Quality was what we expected. Price was within range we were looking for.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The only thing it did not show the thickness.
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. loved it! Great quality.
This is a gorgeous ring, make sure you order the correct size, as it cannot be sized. My fiance really liked the ring.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- How accurate was the sizing? very
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great quality
My husband has lost over 100 lbs. an his wedding ring is too big. He expressed quite awhile ago that he would like a band, his original ring had black onyx and a diamond. Since this ring is not resizeable I was concerned about the fit and it was also for his birthday so I would not have time to exchange it. It came regular mail and was early but one day before his birthday, it fit perfectly. He has gotten alot of complements it looks like a much more expensive ring. We are both very pleased.
- Did the image onsite match the product? Yes
- Did the product fit true to size? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Great
Beautiful ring. My husband loved it. Actually looks better than picture. Fit great & comfort
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? same as picture
- How accurate was the sizing? right on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Beautiful ring. My husband loved it. Fit great & comfort
The gold on my ring wore off after three days. Now the ring is only silver colored . I'm very disappointed
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Fair
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor
The good: -Shipping was fast -Looked beautiful out the box -Sturdy Materials that werent easy to scratch The bad: -The gold literally FADED off of the ring within a week of having it on. Keep in mind, my husband doesnt do dirty work for a liviing. He's a Assistant manager at a Sears Home Appliance store and handles paper work for 12 hours a day. -The Ring itself after fading started to turn his finger green. So Obviously was made extremely cheaply. I guess for a 30$ ring though, you cant complain so long as it doesnt break of course! -All in all, it was just a terrible product.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? poor
- How accurate was the sizing? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. shit
Bought this for a wedding band for my husband he is a chef and needed something a little sturdier than gold. It is worth the price.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? same
- How accurate was the sizing? Ran a little big about a half size
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This product is good for the price it has obtained some scratches already which was surprising but all in all worth the price
My husband loves this ring! It goes with everything. The only problem being it's too big. I ordered the 10 and it's much bigger than that. Maybe it's the way the band is shaped. He lost his original wedding band golfing so i thought this would be a nice replacement and it is, just the sizing is off.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Looks better than the picture
- How accurate was the sizing? This runs big
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality
good buy and I would buy it again, don't know what else to say, but I must write more letters
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? very good
- How accurate was the sizing? very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. if it is real, it is holding up quite well so far
Its a good product for the price. its getting marked up really easy but i know you get get marks off ring
- Did the image onsite match the product? yes
- Did the product fit true to size? yes
- How is the quality of the product? Good gets marked up very easy but for the price good value.
I got this ring to make sure that I had a ring that was durable and would still look good. This ring has done just that. I am not used to wearing a wedding ring or any ring for that matter, so a durable ring was important to me. Great purchase
I wanted the ring for my husband to wear to work. It seems to be holding up okay but the gold plating is all but gone after only a couple of weeks. Also, we used both ring sizers offered and the first ring was way too big. My credit was less the shipping to return which was much more than the shipping to receive.
I really liked the overall experience of buying a ring for myself... it was delivered a day before the due date and the product was neatly packaged .. Besides the ring itself is a great piece and I enjoy wearing it. great service Overstock.com!