We had the worst time trying to find a nice-looking inexpensive wedding band for my husband in stores. Found this on overstock.com, and we are pleased with it! It took a few tries to size it correctly - I don't know whether his finger changed sizes since the last time we measured it, but it was larger than expected. It is a good quality band and an outstanding value for the money - exactly what we were looking for.
Note that the ring is a dull gray color. I guess I should have expected this given it is titanium, but the picture shows a lustrous silvery white that could be mistaken for white gold or platinum. The real ring looks nothing like that. It is much darker and dull, like a piece of plastic.
I bought this ring as my wedding band. It is great for myself, a guy who's not picky and normally doesn't wear jewelry. It is light, very comfortable, and I think it looks good. After looking for a silver colored ring (of any material) at jewelery shops I was blown away to find this ring for so cheap at overstock.com. So take these criticisms with that in mind, that you get what you pay for... 1. I was sized at 10.5 at several jewelry shops, but this ring at 10.5 was too big on me. I tried the 9.5 and 10, and the 10 fits perfectly. So I'd recommend buying this ring a half size smaller than what you really are. (Also, buying and returning these rings to get the size right has been really easy with Overstock, however, they want to charge over ** for a pre-printed shipping label. Just go to the post office yourself and pay the $2.00 it actually costs to ship a 3 ounce package if you do make a return.) 2. All the comments about the color are correct. The ring is darker than the pics here indicate. But I'm not upset, it still looks good to me. (I read reviews and was prepared for this) 3. It does scratch REALLY easy. Stuff like grabbing my keys really makes a lot of scratches. But, I don't care. The scratches aren't that noticeable from a distance. It still looks good unless you get close and take a good look at it. And you can't feel the scratches, so they don't bother me. All in all, a great value. Remember that you get what you pay for. A ring like this from a Jeweler will run you hundreds of dollars more. So if you want to complain about a ring scratching or being sized improperly then spend the extra money for a 'nicer' ring, then you'll have paid for the right to complain. To complain about a *** ring scratching too easily is silly. You get what you pay for.
**Note - I don't wear jewelry and wear my wedding ring for special occasions** I've lost my wedding band once and smashed the other in a safe-door, 3rd time is a charm, so I went with the unbreakable. Ring arrived, fits well, looks sharp, and it is virtually unbreakable! I looked at local stores for similar products, all were priced well above $1***, this ring, for the price, was a great choice!
Got a couple of these for the future husband and myself. We both wanted something simple, since neither of us are used to wearing any type of jewlery, and the usual triangle or rainbow ones for same sex ceremonies were far too much for us. Had seen these elsewhere online at twice the price, so the value is excellent.
The ring fits well, is true to size and is confortable. However, the finish scratches VERY easily. I've been wearing mine for a week of computer work and light household chores and it looks like it has been worn for years of hard labor. I'a amazed by how quickly this ring showed signs of wear. I'll probably have to replace it within a few weeks.
I bought this a a second ring for times that I wouldn't want to lose or damage the band my wife picked out for me. It is very comfortable, and lightweight.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? a bit large, maybe a quarter size
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good, competes with overpriced ti rings from jewelers
Nice quality ring for the price. True to fit and looks just like the picture. The brushed look does make it look less expensive than other normal shiny wedding bands.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Same
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate fit
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
Just want I wanted at a very reasonable price. Lightweight, simple and comfortable. It does look grey next to another ring of white gold or platinum but what do you expect. A practical option for a man who works with his hands. Will start saving for an expensive ring but might not need to since this one does the job!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? very accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
The ring is must have, especially for the price. It is very light in weight and makes for a perfect wedding band for men who don't want an expensive and heavy band. I would definitely recommend this to any man that doesn't usually wear jewelry, since this an easy look for them to adjust to.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? They were exact to the product that I received
- How accurate was the sizing? The sizing was right on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This is a very nice ring with great quality.
I am not a jewelry expert by any means, but if this ring was sitting beside a ring that was $200 I would not be able to tell a difference by looking at it. I think the ring is great, my fiance likes it. The sizing was a little off, but the shipping was fast enough to exchange for a bigger size.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Looks great
- How accurate was the sizing? A little off. He was sized at a jewelry store, but had to exchange for a 1/2 size bigger.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The ring looks great. Just what we thought it would be. Since he won't be able to wear it to work everyday it is a great ring for a great price.
comfort fit band is a nice upgrade. i tend to lose rings so the low cost items on o.co are really great for me. this one runs true to size and is nice and small. i would buy it again.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? looks the same
- How accurate was the sizing? sizing was right on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. starting to scratch but good value
We specifically liked this ring because of the brushed finish as shown in pic and listed in title, however, what we received was a polished shiny ring which enhances the fact it scratches really easily!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Finish is shiny/polished NOT BRUSHED
- How accurate was the sizing? Fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Scratches easily
This was exactly what I wanted. The description was exact.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? 10 out of 10
- How accurate was the sizing? very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. exactly as described
Good purchase! Using as a wedding band, fiance thinks it is comfortable (and he's not used to rings).
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Slightly darker in person
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good