My fiance wanted a simple Titanium ring. I was nervous about the low price, but when it came in, he said it was exactly what he wanted. The ring was very similair to ones we have seen in stores but a much lower cost.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Good
- How accurate was the sizing? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
We purchased the ring as a wedding band and it's perfect for a guy. Not shiny and very modern look with the brushed effect.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? really good
- How accurate was the sizing? very good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality looks great
My husband and I are very pleased with the quality of this ring. It matches the description perfectly and was shipped promptly. My husband says it is the most comfortable wedding band he's ever had and wants to order a spare in case he loses it! I highly recommend this product!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High
This ring is really pretty and is a steal for the price, however, the first time my husband wore it he caught it on a piece of machinery and it cut into his finger really quickly. I would suggest the titanium, but if your husband works with his hands on machines, a comfort fit band that is truly curved on the edges is a MUST! He will keep it and wear it, but not at work!!
Just what I wanted. Although it scratches, other reviews said this was the case. For the money, it is the quality that was advertised. Ring fit true to size. Thanks!
- Did the image onsite match the product? yes
- Did the product fit true to size? yes
- How is the quality of the product? Good
Got this for my husband when we got married and I was a little loose, but it worked. He lost it so I bought the same one again, in the same size, and it was way too big. It also scratches very easily. 4-5 days after we got married it had very noticeable scratches.
It's exactly what I expected/wanted. The ring does scratch, but I believe it's a problem inherent in the material (as my previous ring also scratched easily). I checked a local store for sizing. It's my tendency to pad sizing by ordering slightly larger than I need, but I didn't do that with this product after reading other reviews that mentioned the product runs larger-than-expected. I'm very happy with the purchase, it's exactly what I wanted: a simple replacement titanium band.