I would not advise ordering a 1/2 size smaller for the comfort band as suggested when ordering; I did and the ring did not fit. I had to go through the whole return process, which was very painful when I tried to do it online via chat. I tried again 2 days later and spoke to a live person...the customer service agent was great! Very painless! I love the ring and highly recommend it.
The ring arrived, and I was very disappointed. In the photo the ring looks like it has smooth edges, but it actually has sharp bevels at the edges, and is pretty thin. The color of the ring is also much darker than shown. It is more the color of tungsten. The sizing was correct. Seems to be a decent quality ring, but does not look at all like it was advertised.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Not even close
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. average
Wasn't happy with the color of the metal of this ring. It looks so bright and shiny on the site, but when I received it was dull and boring...almost looked tarnished to me. I'm not familiar with titanium, so in fairness, perhaps this is what titanium normally looks like; however, I've decided to just not purchase a ring online again because apparently it's not easy to get an accurate idea of the color/luminosity of the metal in a photo.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Very Different
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Metal was dull
Has held up well for a "beater" ring. My husband wears this when working outside, on the boat, or remodeling the the house, etc. Shows scratches, but no dents in the ring. This is what we wanted it for, so it is serving it's purpose.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? good
- How accurate was the sizing? sizing is accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality
I recommend a thinner band for comfort, but the ring looks and fits exactly as described,a good value.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Ring is what it shows
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect size on arrival
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Exactly what I ordered
This titanium ring is worth every penny of the extraordinarily low price that its offered for and Overstock is a pleasure to deal with. The ring arrived in perfect condition within a few days of placing my order. It is exactly as described: titanium, doomed, polished, 8mm, and with comfort fit. I ordered the size that I normally wear and the ring fist perfectly. I have done this with every comfort fit ring I own and have never had a problem with comfort and fit - a.k.a. size. Of course, your mileage may vary. If you're hesitating buying this ring because you think that for this price it couldn't be quality merchandise, you're wrong. Go for it! One caveat: This ring is highly-polished titanium and arrives with a mirror like finish. I say it arrives with a mirror like finish because it will be scratched within minutes of putting it on and doing almost anything. The scratches are faint in the beginning, but over time they will be more and more noticeable. If that bothers you and you dont have the time, skills, or ability to polish your ring or dont want to take it to a jeweler to do it for you, then youre better off going with tungsten. Tungsten is MUCH heavier, but is almost completely scratch resistant! I have a tungsten wedding band that Ive been wearing for many years and never take off and it looks as shiny and new as the day my wife bought it for me. It replaced my original 14K wedding ring that was constantly getting damaged by the abuse I put it through. It also cost more than double the price that Overstock sells them for on their site.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exact match.
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Outstanding quality