I actually thought the ring color was closer to the look of silver however they are a little bit darker. GReat buy for the price as the rings are very comfortable, my fiancee and i bought the same bands to have and they are great he loves it as well, good ring for the price and the sizing was pretty accurate :)
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It was shinier than the actual ring and the color on it is darker than on the image bt they are nice rings.
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing was perfect i ordered a size 13 and a 7 for me and the fit was great super comfortable
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
I was really impressed when I opened the box. I love the thickness of the ring and the fit. We bought this ring to go with my white gold blue diamond engangement ring and it looks fabulous! Ring is slightly grey, but that should be expected with titanium. Elegant and classy look for a plain band.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The 1st & 3rd pic are a lil misleading, at first glance ring looks etched on side and not completely smooth.
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect sizing~ ordered 6
I purchased this wring to replace a "misplaced" wedding band and love it for every day where. I work as a web developer so I pound the keys for some times up to 16 hours a day. Its comfortable, light weight, and matches perfectly with my sterling silver watch.Great every day, simple sleek and stylish.
I bought this band to wear with a silver watch that my husband got for me. The watch looked awful with my yellow gold wedding set so I bought this band to wear instead when I wear the watch. The only problem is that titanium shows marks and scratches more than gold does, or else I am really hard on jewelry. But other than that, I am still happy to wear it when I wear the watch. I also bought a titanium eternity band with CZs from Overstock and they look great together! And the price was right for both of them!
First, let me start by saying that Overstock.com has wonderful customer service. My ring was lost in the mail and they sent a replacement within the week in time for my wedding. However, not even within 24 hours of my wedding, there was 3 noticeable scratches on it. Now, 48 hours later the scratches have doubled. I have not been working with my hands nor have I been rough with the ring. Supposedly this is titanium, but it must be lined with something else on the exterior because it scratches too easily. It is very light weight and comfortable though. The scratches outweigh all benefits and I will be looking for a replacement soon.
My wife loves the look of the ring!! The fit is good and the Comfort Fit feels great, not heavy or bulky at all.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Perfectly. As previously mentioned, the ring is slightly darker that's std silver / chrome - but looks great!
- How accurate was the sizing? Yes, perfect sizing. I went to jeweler and the fit was 'spot on'
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. No issues.