It is a little nicer in the picture. My husband is in construction and gold just didn't cut it...it kept scratching and looked horrible. This is a heavy duty ring and will last forever but it is definately more dull than the picture illustrates. Not a big deal for us but maybe to others.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Slightly different, actual ring not as shiny
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
After having lost my first gold wedding ring I borrowed my husbands, and after I lost his we decided I needed to find a cheaper alternative. We ordered two of these, one for each, and are both very pleased. Just enough detail to make it beautiful and if I loose another ring, at least it wasn't expensive. The satin finish really helps mask any scratches or wear and tear and I believe if this one stays on my finger it will show little sign of aging in the years to come.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- How accurate was the sizing? Half size large
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Well made
I ordered this with 2 other products on dec 2 and i still havnet gotten the the other 2 cds. I have called and contacted overstock several times and they havent fixed the problem. I am severely upset and i probably will never order ffrom overstock again