My husband and I have been married for 5 years and for the last 2 years he hasn't worn his wedding band (stainless steel, 8mm) because it has been too heavy and thick on his finger. For our 5th wedding anniversary I asked that we find him a band that fits him so he wears it 24/7/365. We went to several jewelery stores and then went online and found this ring and were very pleased with it. It is titanium, lightweight and thin (4mm) - what we should have bought 5 years ago when we got married. We ordered an 11.5 based on what the jewelers were telling us and unfortunately it was too big for him. However, I simply called customer care and they immediately sent me a return label to return it and a new ring in size 11 out that day. We have been very please with overstock and the quality of their products and customer service.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Little less shiney than image on computer
- How accurate was the sizing? sizing was a bit off for us, had to return the ring for a half size smaller but customer care was EXCELLENT in making this process so easy.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. lightweight, thin, comfort fit, just what my husband had wanted
my husband was anti jewelry so we didn't want to spend a ton of money on his wedding band (thinking he probably wouldn't wear it). to both of our surprise he likes it so much, he hasn't taken it off since our wedding in june. says it comfortable & wasn't difficult to get used to wearing. other reviewers complained of it scratching easily but i don't notice any obvious scratches. we both like the ring.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? same
- How accurate was the sizing? pretty accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. nice practical ring for the price
This ring overall is extremely comfortable! A pleasing piece to the eye. And overall a great ring. The only downside to it, it does scratch very easily.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Spot on.
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate using the on site ring sizer and heeding to other comments about choosing ring size.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good.
The ring is pretty nice. Sizing is fairly true. The comfort fit is awesome. It is a little deeper in depths than I was expecting, but nothing that makes it a deal breaker. I look forward to wearing it until we figure out a different wedding band.
This ring is extremely light and comfortable. I jammed my knuckle playing basketball and $600 Tungston ring no longer was able to go on my finger. So I didn't feel like spending that kind of cash for another ring and that when I found this. I would give it 5 Stars but the only complaint is that it scratches easier then I thought. My Tungston still doesnt have a scratch on it after 5 years. I thought titanium was just as durable. Other wise you cant beat the price and quality.
I purchased this for my fiance who doesn't wear jewelry and wasn't sure he was going to like wearing a ring. No sense in spending a bunch of money on something that might not get any use. The ring seemed to fit a half size too large, so I had to return one to get the next size smaller. My fiance says the ring is actually "pretty comfortable" and it's the perfect size. Not too wide, not too thin. Overall, great value and a nice ring too.
My husband lost his wedding ring and I replaced it with this one. He liked it so much, I ordered one for myself. It scratches easy, but is light weight and very comfortable. The sizes run large. My husband was measured at the jeweler as a size 9, he ended up with an 8. I was a 6 1/2 and I fit into the 6.
my fiance was so picky and couldn't decide what he liked. this ring was great for him temporarily until he can decide what he likes.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? yes
- How accurate was the sizing? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good