My fiance' loves his wedding band...he does manual labor so this band was purchased for work purposes and a more expensive one will be purchased for dress occasions. It was a half size too large even though I ordered his exact ring size, which is 11, so I was a little upset about that, but we decided to keep it because it's not slipping off at all and the ring is more gray looking than silver, which is to be expected when dealing with titanium. The stone is shiny, good purchase for only 20 something bucks...he thinks it cost much more lol.
- Did the image onsite match the product? The product does match the image onsite
- Did the product fit true to size? It was about half a size too large
- How is the quality of the product? Good quality
After one week, there are a lot of scratches on the ring and I didn't do anything hard. Always buy one size smaller than size chart suggests.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? Terrible. It is bigger than what should be
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Terrible.
My husband chose this as his wedding band - very nice, but nice too fancy. It looks really nice on his hand and he has gotten many compliments. This was a great buy.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Accurate description
- How accurate was the sizing? Very
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great Quality
Ring is very good value - use it for "everyday" wear - CZ looks real - very comfortable.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Very close - darker color than pictured
- How accurate was the sizing? Normally wear a nine and the eight fit me
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nice quality