I bought this to replace my wedding band during the week, it is a perfect subsitute for when I am at work digging in a computer. I wear a ladies size 6, the ring is listed as men's, but it is not too big or heavy for a lady to wear. Ladies and men's sizes are the same in rings. Realistic and affordable.
even tho the color of the ring is darker thn the pic, my husband love it. great product!!!!!!!!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? the color was a little darker than what it seems, butis great for guys....my husband love it.
- How accurate was the sizing? size was excellent, it fit him great.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the stones look real, very light to wear.
I bought this to be worn as a thumb ring. It is light weight and the CZ's shine brilliantly. The band is not as shiny as in the photo but, it is still very nice. It is light weight and I have gotten many complements on it. I would definitely order again.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Titanium part was not as shiny as shown in photo
- How accurate was the sizing? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
Nice looking ring. Quality good for the price. Owned this ring forseveral weeks. Do not wear it all of the time. No problems with discoloring of skin, metal is a little soft, showing marks on band, but not bad. Stones are clear with no discoloration. I really like this ring!!
- Did the image onsite match the product? Yes
- Did the product fit true to size? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Quality was good, considering price
I bought this ring as an engagement ring, but guessed wrong on the size. Unfortunately OS does not have the size I need, very disappointed.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The ring was more amazing in person then visible on the site.
I got this for my boyfriend and he really likes it. I got a 7, but it was actually too big for his ring finger, so he wears it on his pointer and it fits fine. I'm a size 6 and so i figured he's a 7, but he could be a 6.5. Maybe the ring sizes run big? Not too sure. But it shines nicely and everyone compliments him on it. It looks pretty real if you ask me. I would definitely recommend this if it's something you're considering. The cubic zirconians wrap around the ring and not one has fallen out and I got this ring about 3-4 months ago. No discoloration or anything :)
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exact.
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Still looks the same. No green/black on the finger or anything :)
in the photo this looks very shine and very "silver" - in real life it looks very industrial and not very "pretty" i wouldnt wast money on this.. just get a real silver one
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? it looks better in the picture than it does in person
- How accurate was the sizing? fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. dissapointing
Great product. Got here in a fair amount of time. Looks great on the hand. Like it very much.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It looked exactly as I pictured it to be.
- How accurate was the sizing? Very good!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Haven't had it for long but so far so good.
I was not sure about this ring and it arrived today(7/30/11). I LOVE IT!!! It is so sparkly. It is so light I hardly know it is on. Very good quality. I just may purchase another one in a smaller size for when I loose some weight I can still have this ring. Very good for the money.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The picture of this ring is the same in person.
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality
This ring is remarkably well-made. The back of the ring is solid, not open like many rings are, behind the stones, which makes it a very wearable anywhere ring. I have worn it for several months now. Yes, it does "look" a little bulky, especially for me (a woman) but when you put it on, the ring is hardly noticable in weight or bulk, since it is titanium and extremely light material. Light feel with heavy look. I really like it, but it would definately be a good ring for a man who wants something a little flashier than just a band. Ladies, shouldn't pass this nice, solid, well-made ring for yourselves.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
I bought this so I could wear it instead of my wedding ring when I work or travel, it's a nice ring, it does run a little big I would recommend you buy a size smaller than you wear. Overall good price and good value, and of coarse fast delivery.
My wedding ring was, at one time, my husband's grandmother's ring. When our son got engaged we gave him a stone from that ring to put into the ring he gave his fiance. That was 1 1/2 years ago and I haven't had a wedding ring since. We were not able to purchase a gold and diamond anniversary/eternity ring and I really wanted a new wedding ring, so I looked into this beautiful and basically indestructible ring (I am a little hard on jewelry). I am delighted with this Titanium Cubic Zirconia Eternity Band!! It's beautiful, it fits well - not too heavy, not too wide. I've received many compliments on it, too! LOVE IT!
i ordered two rings for my husband and myself, as we were getting married in the UK and didn't want to chance taking our real rings with us. saw these online and thought they'd be great. they arrived on time and each ring was one size too small. i thought we'd be able to get away with using just one and re-ordering a second ring, but after further consideration, we realized that they just weren't the quality we were expecting. very light weight and inexpensive looking. we sent them both back and got different rings that we were extremely pleased with.
I ordered this ring after losing weight and finding that all of my size 6.5 rings were falling off. I'd purchased a plain titanium comfort fit band for my husband last year as a sturdier replacement for white gold. This titanium ring is a reasonable and attractive replacement for a gold wedding band, and it does not look out of place on a woman. Initially, I noticed the thickness of the band against my neighboring fingers, but it isn't a bother. Titanium is substantially lighter than gold, somewhat more scratch resistant, and much better at maintaining its shape. Admittedly, I have had 0 compliments on this ring, but it looks exactly like I expected; simple, basic, not flashy. I don't think anyone imagines how inexpensive it was!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Titanium is darker than the picture implies, notably darker than white gold
- How accurate was the sizing? Seemed slighly larger than indicated size 6
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Perfect finish and stone setting
This ring was perfect for my wedding band. It is scrath resistant and the CZ's shine, just as long as you keep it clean. It's perfect for those who can't afford a pricey ring at first.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The image matched what I receieved.
- How accurate was the sizing? The sizing was spot on.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is great and the ring is still beautiful.