I bought this ring to replace my husband's original gold/diamond band. He is really HARD on rings & actually cracked 2 of the diamonds in his original ring. So, I thought titanium would be perfect. PROS: The ring is strong & the "diamonds" look realistic. My husband says the ring is comfortable. BIG CON: The ring is NOT white. It is dark gray. It doesnt look ANYTHING like a top quality metal. My husband doesnt like how the ring looks, so he doesnt want to wear it - even if it IS comfortable.
I was looking for a ring to replace my husband's wedding band, as his was sterling silver and kept cracking in the back. This ring was a third of the price of his first ring, and titanium isn't supposed to crack, so I bought this. The sizing is perfect, and the ring is gorgeous. The little cubic zirconia stones in the center of the ring actually form a line completely around the ring, so despite it moving around your finger during the day, the ring never looks off center or backward. The ring is a bit darker than the bright silver that the picture shows, but my husband loves the color. He also said it's the most comfortable ring he's ever worn; the inside of the ring feels silky smooth and actually seems to cling softly to the skin, so the ring doesn't easily fall off. My husband used to be able to "shake off" his sterling wedding band, but cannot do so with this ring. I would highly recommend this ring to anyone, for a wedding band or otherwise. Going by looks alone, this ring should be worth so much more than what I bought it for!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The metal part of the ring is just a bit darker on the actual product; it is slightly darker than sterling silver
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Perfect!
This is an great man's ring. We travel a lot and do not want to take our own jewelry with us at times. This makes traveling much easier.
- Did the image onsite match the product? yes
- Did the product fit true to size? yes
- How is the quality of the product? great
looks like a cheap ring, the metal is very dull and looks horrible. the stones make the ring look like a ladies band.smh horrible buy. not worth it. sticking with sterling silver
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Picture looks great, but in real life the watch is not that pretty. the metal is an dull color
- How accurate was the sizing? the smallest size they offer is 8 but i need 7.5 smh the ring was loose.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the quality is not great.
FROM THE PRODUCTS...TO THE PRICES...TO THE CUSTOMER SERVICE...EVERYTHING ABOUT OVERSTOCK.COM IS AMAZING!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? THE ACTUAL PRODUCT WAS EVEN NICER
- How accurate was the sizing? EXACT
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. AWESOME
when I ordered this ring, I didn't realize the sizes were only in mens. I wish that would have been more clear. Now I have to return the ring which I'm finding time to do that very hard. I like the ring except for the size.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? very comparable
- How accurate was the sizing? completely off! I'm returning the ring asap.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very pretty