I have to agree with the characterization of this ring as "masculine" -- to me it says I don't need "sparkles" along with my commitment!I knew I wanted understated, ultra-lightweight and rugged. My wife picked out about 10 different rings, styles, and this is the one I settled on, and am glad I did. I recommend getting 1/2 size smaller than for other rings.As others mentioned, it scratches quickly, which I liked as it looks worn quickly. Unlike some of my other friends who have a shiny ring for months after their wedding, I like the worn look of this brushed finish.It has been nearly 2 years now, and still very happy. In fact, I came back to the site to buy one as a "backup" -- just in case. Now, some of you might not approve, but let me tell you that I lost my ring for one weekend (lost in my gym bag, as it fell into a hidden pocket). It just happened that that was the weekend my in-laws were in town and they were NOT very pleased (what can I say?). So, just to ensure something similar doesn't happen again, I'm getting a backup now. Like I mentioned, am getting 1/2 size smaller than the original.
When I first got this ring I was happy with it. It was light and comfortable and very attractive but after a few days I noticed that it does scratch very easy and now after one month the scratches have made it unwearable. I know it may sound like a great price but in the long run it wasn't worth it
I thought titanium was supposed to be tough? This ring is covered with scratches and marks after only a few weeks. My husband has one too, but I thought his was getting marked due to how rough he can be on his hands. I work in an IT department, easy on my hands, and mine is as scratched and marred as his.
don't pay attention to other reviews that say to go down a half size than you measure for. My fiance sized for a 7.5 so after reading the reviews I bought a 7 for him. It doesn't fit at all! So I had to return and then purchase the 7.5. If I wouldn't have read the reviews I would have purchased the correct one the first time! Other than that the ring is great for the price. and SUPER light.
*can't beat it for the price *rugged, minimalist look *comfort fit is great, but outside edges are sharp, won't cut, but does tend to scratch my leather steering wheel *after only 3 weeks, it's already showing signs of wear; dents and dings. Looks antiqued now, which I actually like better. *very light weight
I bought this ring for my fiance, whose ring finger is a size 10.5. When we got the ring it was too big! We went to our jeweler (where we bought my ring) and she then told us that titanium fits larger than white gold. This ring is a great quality item, but keep in mind when ordering to get a half a size smaller.
I first bought this ring for my husband two years ago. He loved it: it was comfortable, sturdy and stylish. He lost it doing yard work, so I ordered a new one. Still comfortable, still great looking. Fit is true to size, and color is as shown. It's a great ring
It is a beautiful ring, very light-weight. It's a perfect for my husband who hates to wear rings, it feels so light weight that he doesn't realize he's wearing it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? exactly
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great quality
Bought this ring because my husband broke his tungsten carbide wedding ring. He hasn't been able to break this one!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? the same
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. its great. nothing wrong with it
I was impressed, but the ring was too big. Was sent back and the return was excellent
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Yes
- How accurate was the sizing? a bit too big
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
FI is allergic to gold, we didn't want to pay for plantium and he's not crazy about tungsten so titanium was it. We looked at a few in a local jewelry store and this was about $100 less. We did not go down the half size like they recommend and I'm glad we didn't because it wouldn't have fit over his knuckle. This is the first time I've ordered anything from Overstock. The process was super easy and I had it exactly a week from the day I ordered it. Couldn't be happier.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? the picture is a little "yellower" but other than that, it's identical
- How accurate was the sizing? We did NOT go down the half size like they recommend and it fits perfect. We were afraid he wouldn't be able to get it over his kuckle if we went down. Glad we didn't.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. So far, so good. I know titanium scratches easily so we'll see how it holds up. But for the price, it's an awesome deal.
We bought this band for my husband as a potential wedding band. It didn't fit him very well, and we realized we were going to have to get something from a jeweler. He also preferred a thicker band, in a gunmetal color, so this band was out. But it was a nice band for the price - just not what he was looking for.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Very close
- How accurate was the sizing? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
The ring arrived quickly but right away he put it on and we knew those reviews were right! It was at least a half size too big. He also determined it was just a little too plain. He is going to keep the other ring we ordered instead. It has more detail to it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? It was at least a half size too large
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Not sure
Just had my husbands finger sized, ordered the correct size and the ring did not fit. I plan to exchange for a new one 1/2 size smaller because it is a nice ring. 4 stars for the hassle of returning this and having to pay shipping again.
I've had this as my wedding ring for a little over 2 years. Can't beat the price and it is very comfortable (listen to the other reviews about the sizing...it is a bit off), but it does wear fairly easily. Within about 8-12 months that nice clean brushed look was completely gone and it had quite a few scratches (almost all minor in size). It looks the same now as it did after 1 year, so I don't think it will degrade any further. Overall it still looks pretty good (although very simple, which I personally like).