The ring looks just as pictured when it arrived and when I gave it to my husband he loved it. The only thing Is that when he wore it, the edges were so sharp that it was cutting his pinky finger. He had to file it down a bit to be able to wear it comfortably. Overall the ring is very nice.
After losing his wedding ring in a lake, my husband wanted a replacement. Overstock had many to choose from but this one caught his eye. The fact that it was black and made of titanium appealed to him. The price was fantastic, it shipped quickly, and he likes it better than the one he lost. It fits perfect and is lightweight.
This ring is beautiful, but it's grooved. On our wedding day, my husband shook hands with several people and the ring cut him pretty good. It's sharp and uncomfortable. Looks lovely though. Was what he wanted, just without the pain.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Excellent, but deceiving
- How accurate was the sizing? Very
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great
My husband can't wear jewelry at work and due to that, he has lost a couple wedding bands. I do not like the idea of spending $300-$400 on a band he may lose. This product was the exact same as we found in the jewelry store retailing for MUCH more. He loves it and it won't drain us if he happens to lose another one. :)
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? exact
- How accurate was the sizing? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great
This ring is pretty light weight and durable. It's shiny and looks great on my honey's hand. Great for machinists or people who work with their hands!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It looked just like the picture
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It was very nice
I picked this ring out for my husband. He really likes it. He has already gotten a few scratches on it from camping this summer, but I figure for the price that this ring runs we can afford a replacement.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Identical
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great overall ring for the price!
I got this ring for my husband as a starter ring. We just went and got married and our big wedding is next year. The ring looks just like the picture. The only thing about it that he doesn't like so far is that it scratches pretty quick. But if u need something quick that you really don't need for ever or have a man that always is working with his hands then it'd be a great ring.
- Did the image onsite match the product? Yes
- Did the product fit true to size? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Good
I have to say, I was really surprised at the quality product I received. It is so much nicer then the picture and looks exactly like the rings I priced at jewelry stores for over 3x's as much! It's also nice to know that if my fiance accidentally loses his ring we can easily and inexpensively order a replacement. Word of caution, this ring does run a little big...he was sized as a 11.5 and definately could have used the 11.