My fiancee and I ordered out rings from here so that we could get ones we chose for a good price that would still match. Mine came in a day before hers and we both loved it. It feels smooth and it fits comfortably. We are definitely happy with this product and will be referring this site to all of our friends!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? it looks about the same
- How accurate was the sizing? spot on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. just what I wanted
The ring is very nice. Exactly what I was looking for. It was my first time buying from Overstock and overall I am very satisfied.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Excellent
- How accurate was the sizing? Excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Escellent
I purchased for myself as a thumb ring. It fits great for a thumb ring and is classy and very masculine. The inside bevel of the ring is smooth and no sharp edge. The ring is plated and I did scratch the finish in a small spot by opening a twist off beer bottle cap. A metal bottle cap is razor sharp and I don't blame the ring. It is plated and plainly stated. Thanks OVST for another quality value!
Love the look of the ring but very disappointed in the black coating. The black color scratches very easily. By the end of the first day of wearing it my husband had many scratches in the black color.
- Did the image onsite match the product? yes
- Did the product fit true to size? yes
- How is the quality of the product? Poor, the black color of the ring scratches very easily.
I bought this for a birthday presents for my boyfriend. He loved it!! but after a day of wearing it around the house one of the cables popped out of the ring. we couldn't put it back in and it looks horrible if you leave it out. now it sits in a drawer. wouldn't buy this ever again.
I bought this ring as a backup wedding band. I love black rings, but my black tungsten carbide has faded over the past 2 years. So I thought I would give black titanium a try.... Within two hours of wearing the ring the black "paint" had already been scratched off on part of the ring. By the end of ONE NIGHT, a piece of the cable had snapped off, and cut my other finger. I only wish I had worn it earlier, so I could return this piece of garbage!!