Oh, thought I already did. Thank you, O.CO, this was a fun replacement wedding band for my husband or our 8th anniversary. He is a biker and I loved the carbon fiber inlay to match that hobby of his!! Thank you!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Yes!
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate. I should have lstned when they told me to get the size I needed instead of one size bigger- return, here I come. :(
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Love the ring! Husband loves how light it is with the carbon fiber. LOVE it!
I bought this ring for my husband when we were getting married and i wanted a ring that he could wear and not break. He works outside so this was perfect for him. He enjoys the ring a lot and the price was reasonable.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? the ring is way better in person than the picture
- How accurate was the sizing? the size was perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. its awesome
My partner and I are very happy with the rings we got from Overstock. They are very much like the picture of the rings we saw in a Facebook sidebar.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Pretty accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? Our mistake caused us to have to send the rings back the first time. The replacement rings are great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good
This is a nice light weight ring that I won't mind too much if my 11 year old loses it! We gave it to him in celebration of him getting his black belt. It looks just like the belt and he loves it. BUT, we didn't believe the sizing chart because it is so OFF from standard jewelry sizing that we assumed the chart was wrong and when we received it, it was smaller by at least 1 1/2 sizes. Luckily, it still fit his other finger and we just kept it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Very well
- How accurate was the sizing? Probably ok if one uses Overstocks sizing chart but very off to normal standards
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nice quality for the price
Beautiful ring, very light weight.Nice finish. A cyclist's dream ring as he described it and HE can't wait to the big day to start wearing it
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? not close to the real thing
- How accurate was the sizing? 1/2 size smaller
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Super light
I got this ring for my Fiance. I love it! The fit was perfect and it was such a great price that I dont mind if I have to buy him a second if it does get scratched up at work. :)
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The picture and the actual ring looked nearly the same.
- How accurate was the sizing? Size was perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Looks and feels just like a more expensive ring
Looking for something other than the Gold Wedding Band I had been wearing for the pastt 22 years. I saw this ring on Overstock and the price made it an easy purchase. The ring is very striking but as I was told Titanium is very prone to scratching and in two weeks it already has many. If you wear your ring always I would stay clear of the Ti rings.
It is a very lightweight ring. I didn't worry about it being titanium and scratching easily because the carbon fiber inlay part of the ring domes out higher than the titanium edges. The inlay is beautiful. My husband really liked it. The only complaint I would have is that the titanium edges around the inlay are not that shiny, rather a little dull. I have to send the ring back anyway because I got the wrong size so I'll see if the next ring is shinier. Otherwise I liked the purchase and recommend it.
I bought this for my husband for his wedding band. He said that the ring is awesome looking, great quality and he likes it a lot. He is a painter and wears his ring all the time and it has held up very well considering the daily abuse it gets. I would definately recommed this ring to anyone.
My fiance and I looked everywhere for a band with a carbon fiber inlay that wasn't squared/beveled. He found one at ***** for $350. I got on overstock that night and found this one, which he loved even more! There is unbelievable depth in the inlay...much more than other rings we looked at. Fast shipping. Great price. Beautiful product. Thanks for coming through for us once again, Overstock!!
Looks way better in person... This picture doesn't do justice. I bought this ring for my boyfriend as a promise ring. You can find the same ring in jewelry stores for $299.99. Best thing I have ever bought online... Very durable. My boyfriend works for the local cable company so he is very hard on it... No scratches at all... VERY good price for a VERY nice ring!!!!