The item I bought was very affordable, simply designed, eye-catching, and capture the exact new generation style of wedding band I was looking for. The titanium finish is fabulous (never changes color, bend from its shape, nor fades away). It's pretty good buy in my opinion.
Nice ring. Definitely worth the price and looks great on my hubby's finger.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Looks as described
- How accurate was the sizing? Size was perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very light weight.
I was surprised at how the ring was packaged, I guess for how cheap the price of the ring was - can't expect any frills. It was packaged in a little plastic bag and stuffed in a manila envelope so it was a good thing there was no damage to the mail that day. Overall, ring looks just like it was pictured, very sleek and shiny. I went by my jeweler to get a ring box and they examined the ring for me and said it was the "real deal". The comfort fit was true also, very comfortable fit. I purchased the Overstock service plan just in case it breaks as the other reviews have commented. The price for both ring and service plan was still the best deal overall. I gave this review a 4 star because of the packaging - at least Overstock could've offered a ring box too.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exactly as pictured
- How accurate was the sizing? best as a titanium ring can offer, I needed in between sizes and no matter where you go titanium ring are "whole" sizes only
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. it was lighter than I would expected but it was verified at the jewelers it was truly a titanium ring
This was exactly as advertised. High quality and a great price. Shipping was fast and everything about the transaction was perfect.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Identical
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great
i'ts my husbands ring and he loves it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? great
- How accurate was the sizing? great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great
It did not impress me as much in real life as it did on the site. It was too big (size) and too wide for my finger, but it was very easy to return and i ordered another ring before i received my refund.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? it did not give me a real estimation of how wide the ring was. a little too wide for my preference
- How accurate was the sizing? it was, but unfortunately, i used the online printable sizer and it was off some...
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. seemed good
Unfortunately, the ring scratched the day after we were married from normal use. Not just a scratch but the whole thing. It also irritated my husbands finger to the point of blistering. Was probably a reaction to the titanium. If the ring hadn't immediately scratched I would have rated it higher. :o(
- Did the image onsite match the product? Yes
- Did the product fit true to size? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Medium
Nice ring. I replaced my older Titanium wedding band because I got weld slag on it and it was cutting into my finger. The ball and chain I am married to advised that I get another ring as so many of the hotties were looking at me like a chunk of red meat. So I obliged and looked at the Big O for a new band. It is a little wider than I expected. But not so wide that it gets in the way. It is easily scratched, that to me is why I don't give it 5 stars. But for the money it is good, it also keeps my wife off my back so I can go about my job of building race cars.