I ordered this ring ot replace my husband's 13 year old gold band. He is very active and needs something that will take a bit of a beating. This ring seems to fit the bill! It has some weight and bulk to it so I am not worried about it losing its shape due to his activities. It is a very nice looking ring but also very masculine. I can't wait to give it to him for Christmas!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? image is identical to photo
- How accurate was the sizing? very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Beautiful and shiny. Just the right amount of weight for a men's ring.
I purchased this ring for my husband and we both loved it. True to size, comfortable fit. The color is a bit darker than I expected, but it is a beautiful ring and it appears to be very durable. My husband works with machinery and it held up well.
So, my husband left his ring at a gas station rest stop 4 states away from where we live, and an hour later when we realized, it was nowhere to be found. He was so mad at himself, poor guy. He really wanted to purchase the exact same wedding ring so that it wouldn't feel different on his finger, but as his white gold wedding band was $800, we put off spending that again. When I saw this ring, it looked so similar to his, and at a great value, I couldn't resist buying it as a present! The first one he tried was too big (size 10), but then ordered a whole size down and it's perfect. The outside of the ring is a lot "shinier" than you can see in the picture, it matches the inside "shininess" (can't really think of another word to use here!). That was the only surprise, otherwise it is a solid, beautiful ring, and he has been very happy with it. We both love that it looks like his lost ring. Hope this helps!
I bought this ring for my future husband. All of my friends were buying the same type of ring (tungsten carbide) but spending a couple hundred on it. My husband is out in the elements and I knew it would get lost. Almost three months after we got married, he was working on our gutter during freezing weather and it got lost. Because of the price and quality, I just ordered another. Amazing ring in general, but marvelous for the type of guy who gets dirty and misplaces items.
Don't buy this one a size up. I did and its too big. It would be nice if it was sold in half sizes. The grooves aren't as deep as they look in this picture. My husband loves the ring. It's pretty heavy in comparison to other rings. But overall great buy!
This ring is perfect, perfect fit, comfortable, and unique. As a brick mason it eben has something else that is relative to my work. The pattern on the ring is what is called "running bond' in the brick world. alot of my co-workers recognize that and are extremely jealous. I know this mean nothing to the non masonn reading this, but it represents not only my marriage to my wife but my 'marriage" to my trade. It is a great ring.
Nice ring. It's nice and heavy, very masculine, and seems very durable. I was a little worried it would be too shiny after reading the details and reviews, because I bought it for my boyfriend who just isn't a shiny-things type of guy. It is pretty shiny, but the tungsten is a nice dark color to dull it down a bit and the brushed middle band gives it a nice contrast. I was deliberating between a few different rings here before purchasing one and I think I made the best decision with this!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Pretty accurate. The grooves on the band aren't quite as deep as they appear in the photo but otherwise, spot-on.
- How accurate was the sizing? Very
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality, thickness and weight.
Great looking ring . Classy touch to this ring . Looks great on . Wider than expected but really nice Everyone loved this ring
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- How accurate was the sizing? lil small
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very nice
My fiancé absolutely loves his wedding ring. In fact we aren't getting married for a week and he already wot take the thing off!! Too funny!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- How accurate was the sizing? It said to go up a half size, we went up a whole ring size.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality, very sturdy ring
I was very impressed with this ring I was kind of hesitant on ordering since I wasn't sure whether it was going to fit but the size was a perfect fit for my hubby he absolutely loves his new band. I had this ring on my wishlist for a long time I am so glad I purchased it, very solid and looks so good you will not be disappointed at all.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Better than the picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great quality very solid
I thought tungsten was the strongest metal but this ring broke after 7 months right along the groove.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? good
- How accurate was the sizing? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. terrible