This is a lovely ring. The stone is of good quality but the band is a little too thin. It would be better with more gold and charge a little more for it. All in all I really like it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It looks like the band part is bigger than it really is.
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate for the actual ring size. The size of the stone looks right too. Its the band itself that is a little to flimsy.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I will say it is Good. I acutally bought this same ring at a jewelry store and paid $950.00 and returned it when I saw this one. The other one was of better quality but not enough difference that I would return this one and go buy the other one back. I saved $650.00.
THe ring was purchased for an 18th birthday as a brithstone ring. The setting is quite pretty with the tiny, yet sparkly, diamonds on the sides and around the emerald. I knew the quality of the emerald was at stake given the price, but after much research decided it was worth the "risk". I am buying an emerald ring online after all. I would recommend to a friend with all of my impressions. Ultimately, the 18 year old was thrilled and that is what matters.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Image was a much clearer/brighter emerald that the one reciveved.
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing perfedt
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Again...for the price, good. The picture, however, alluded to a prettier stone.
I ordered this for my wife's birthday but it was lost by the carrier and was promptly replaced by overstock.com. the gift was late because of it getting lost but my wife loves the ring.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? it looks larger on the web
- How accurate was the sizing? Excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent