This item was relatively untouched (with the exception of resizing--where I had to vouch for appearance of ring before AND after) before I proposed to my now fiancee 5 days ago...2 diamonds have already fallen out of the shank of the ring. The first fell out after two days of wear and the other fell out one day later. I'm a little disappointed and embarrassed. I know that this isn't the most expensive ring but I expect the pieces to stay intact.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Fairly similar.
- How accurate was the sizing? Ordered a 7-- jeweler concluded it was a 6.75.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality could be improved
My boyfriend just proposed with this ring, I love it. It is very pretty, but it's only been worn one day and a halo diamond already fell out. Very disappointed.. read the other review looks like this happened to her too.. WILL NOT buy from overstock again.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Not at all. I love it and its very pretty but very tiny compared to the picture.
- How accurate was the sizing? fit perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. low quality, doesn't feel very durable, diamonds fell out
The ring is smaller than the picture makes it seem. The first day I got it, a side stone fell out of the halo. The 2nd day, a side stone fell off the band. They are sending me a new one for an exchange. I hope it doesn't fall apart like this one, or I will be demanding my money back.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? the image makes it look bigger. the rock is decent, but the band is VERY tiny.
- How accurate was the sizing? it only came in whole sizes, i usually wear 5 1/2 but bought a 6 and it fit fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. it looked shiney and pretty, but i had the ring two days and two stones have fallen out already