Love the shape and size of the stone on this ring. I always get 'oohs and aahs' when I wear it! The only complaint is that the band itself is very thin. It was bent after my first day of wearing it. However, I love this ring and am considering getting the band 'beefed up' by my jeweler. It is a beautiful ring and one I'm glad to have in my collection. You can't beat the price!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Very accurage
- How accurate was the sizing? Very
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High quality stone, but the band itself was a bit thin. Also, there are some sharp edges where the citrine stones are set - it does snag on clothing a bit.
This ring took my breath away as soon as I saw it. The size of the stone commands attention and the citrine and smoky quartz really compliment each other. Confession time: I loved it so much I treated myself to the matching earrings and pendant. I have received in-numerous compliments on the ring itself and with Autumn around the corner-what a great set to own!
I LOVED THIS RING, HOWEVER, I NOTICED THE THIRD TIME I WORE IT, 4 OF THE CITRINE PEARS WERE MISSING. THE SETTINGS EVIDENTLY WERE NOT SECURE. NOW IT SNAGS ON EVERTHING WITH THE PRONGS, SO IT SITS IN MY JEWELRY BOX. I AM GENTLE WITH MY JEWELRY, SO I AM DISAPPOINTED THIS HAPPENED.
I love the color of this ring...I wear a lot of brown and rust during the fall and winter, so it goes with a lot of my wardrobe. The prongs on the side will catch on things if I'm not careful, and the stone is heavy enough to flip down on my finger. I'm not sure if I could have taken a half size smaller, but this doesn't keep me from wearing the ring. The stone is large (but not overwhelming) and well cut.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Ring looks like picture
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Setting is a little lighter than expected, but still good quality.
I was so excited to receive this ring, as it was part of my Birthday gift, even ordered the matching earrings and pendant. So disappointed. The main stone and one small stone was out of the setting and laying in the box. I received it yesterday, and unfortunately have to return today. I hope the necklace and earrings are not from the same supplier. Too bad Overstock doesn't mention who it is so I know never to order from them ever again.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The ring on site looked big and heavy and substantial in size. When the ring came, it was light as a feather.It could be that the big Smokey Quartz stone and one citrine stone was completely out of the setting.
- How accurate was the sizing? fine, but ring is very thin.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Looks like something that came out of a gumball machine or $1 store.
This is a beautiful ring! Looks much more expensive than what I paid for - nice quality!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- How accurate was the sizing? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great
I purchased this ring for my wife for Christmas. She really loves it. It seems to be well made and has a nicely cut stone. Great price and value.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Perfect
One of the citrine pears fell out on second wearing. I am very careful with my jewelry and although the setting looked tight it was not. Luckily I was able to retrieve the gem from the floor so I could send it back. I had read someone else had the same problem with a citrine pear falling out so I was carefully wearing the ring in case there was a problem before the return period had run out. First time I have had to return an item to Overstock, so heed the previous reviewers!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? image was correct
- How accurate was the sizing? sizing was correct
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The smoky quartz looked good but the setting was loose.