I was looking for an everyday ring that I could wear in celebration of my celibacy! I wanted under-stated elegance with a teeny bit of sparkle! I fell in love with this ring even after reading the reviews! For the price this ring is perfect! However, the stones are a navy blue and not as pictured. And if you're looking for sparkle this ring is NOT the ring for you as it has no sparkle whatsoever. The diamonds are cloudy and almost impossible to see. However, I can't say I was disappointed because all the reviews told me that. I am very happy with it as I can wear it everyday with any outfit and if it gets damaged or a stone falls out I won't cry over it because the price was phenomenal, which is exactly what I wanted. The workmanship isn't perfect, but no one looks that closely. I can't speak yet about the length of time before it tarnishes or gets loose as the UPS guy just delivered it 5 minutes ago!! Overall, this ring is beautiful, fits perfectly and is just what I was looking for! I paid for the 2-3 day shipping and it arrived so quickly I think I'll stick to the standard shipping and save the $ for another ring haha!!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Not at all
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect!!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Sterling silver setting good, stones sub par. workmanship sub par
I purchased this ring for my god-child's 14th birthday. She was so pleased with it. This is a very nice ring for the money and is a good choice starter piece for a young girl just beginning to branch out from costume jewelry. I should add that the "diamond accents" listed in the product description are almost non-existent ----( I looked with my 2X magnification reading glasses and could just barely see them, but that's o.k. ) It wasn't expensive; but is a good quality ring that she can enjoy for many years until she " upgrades " her jewelry box ! ( Maybe someday even passing it on for her own daughter to treasure. ) THANKS Overstock!
I purchased this as a gift which can be risky if you don't get what you are expecting and on time! But, I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the ring. The stones were matched well and the weight of the ring suggested a much higher quality than the price reflected.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The actual item was much nicer than the picture
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I was surprised at the weight and quality of the ring for this price.
Exactly as described and pictured. I would definitely recommend.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It was perfect, I love it
- How accurate was the sizing? Exactly right
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very nice quality, very pretty.
The image on site was blue, the one I got was black. I returned it and got another one. This one is also black. I gave up and kept it. Too much hassle to return again.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The image on site was blue, the one I got was black.
- How accurate was the sizing? very accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality seems to be OK.
Great ring for the price. Bought for my daughter. Great sizing and color. She loved it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Matched great
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate Sizing
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great Quality
I got this for my teen granddaughter who has a Sept. birthday and has wanted a sapphire ring and is always trying to get me to give up some of mine... once she opened it she told me I spent way to much on her ring.. everyone who sees it think I spent alot too...it is beyond cool and a great buy for the money.. I did alot of my christmas shopping on Overstock and will so in the future..,.great bargins and great prices..
When the ring first came, I really liked it. It looked just like the picture. The size was true. It was a nice ring. I wore it probably 2-3 times a week, and after a month and a half, one of the sapphires fell out and I lost it. Looking at it once I realized it was gone, the prongs are different sizes. I'm sure thats why it fell out. It will cost more than the ring did to have a new stone put in. I guess you really get what you pay for.
Perhaps I was overly optimistic but I thought that the stones in this ring would be much larger. I also thought that they would be darker. Instead I got a ring with very small stones and a medium to pale shade of blue. Still, I think it's a really pretty little ring. It just wasn't what I expected.
It's a very nice, solid ring, however the stones are very light, almost a light purple instead of the dark blue I was hoping for. It was such a good price I decided to keep it anyways, but sure wish the stones were a nice dark blue sapphire. I even looked in the site to see if the ring came in a tanzanite or amethyst color thinking maybe I was sent the wrong ring.
the stones were not as dark as in the photo but the ring is delicate and lovely. From the first time I wore it, I have recieved many compliments on it and some people were so surprised to find out that something so nice was bought online for such a reasonable price.