This ring was delivered in a timely manner and the setting is quite nice. It matches a pendant I own perfectly. The product description read,"deep purple heart-cut amethyst." This is an extreme misrepresentation. The stones look like pale lavender glass. The company should be ashamed of itself for advertising this ring as amethyst. If this setting didn't match my pendant so perfectly, I would have sent it back. It will cost me almost $xx to replace the four main center stones. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS RING. Buyers beware; do not buy any item that doesn't have at least 3-5 good reviews from purchasers!
- Did the image onsite match the product? NO
- Did the product fit true to size? YES
- How is the quality of the product? GEM QUALITY IS VERY POOR
I was a little bit disapointed I thiught it would be briter than it is. But I like it and will keep it. It just dosen't wow me.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Pretty than product
- How accurate was the sizing? ok
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Seems ok, Haven't worn it yet.