This ring is a show stopper, even more than I'd imagined! I have a lot of sapphires, but nothing that sparkles with color and brilliance like this one---it has the sparkle of garnets actually. I wanted something to wear with all my Autumn colors and it has amazing, rich hues. The setting is low and easy to wear, without being subdued at all. Love it, love it!!
I bought this ring for my little sister, her birthstone is sapphire. When I saw the ring I immediatety thought of her. So I purchased it in November for a Xmas gift. She opened it today and said she loves it, she said it's beautiful and though she was on the phone I could feel the joy coming across when she spoke of the ring!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? same
- How accurate was the sizing? great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great quality
it looks exactly like the picture. the stones are really that orange with a hint of red, the sterling silver is extremely shiney, the ring is pretty wide,so it shows nicely . it is a Christmas gift so I haven't worn it yet, but it looks really good.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? good
- How accurate was the sizing? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
I just received this ring today and I never write a review, but this ring is top quality for the price. The stones have a great orange/red color. They are clear and sparkle. The silver is a nice weight and the sizing is perfect. Love the ring... will be great for Fall!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Image was true to actual ring.
- How accurate was the sizing? Correct size
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Stones are clear and sparkle. The silver is a nice weight.
Nice ring, reddish-orange in color. (Shows less amber than in the picture.) Substantial weight, and the sizing for my size 6 ring was perfect. Was my first shot at trying out orange sapphire. Can't really call it a "wow" ring, but very good for a shot of color. The quality of this ring seems very good for the price.
I love orange coloured stones, and I did purchase this ring hoping that it would turn our to be a good thing - and IT IS! The stones are a good quality without obvious inclusions to them and the colour is uniform in each row. Size is true. I am pleasantly surprised and am going to purchase another so that I can take the stones and make earrings that I like. I am so very happy with this ring and recommend that it you are interested, do buy - you will not be disappointed.