quite disappointed with this one. I love the intense green of chrome diopside which is excellent on this ring. However, the stones are very tiny and the ring itself is very thin. The metal is of bad quality which is really a shame because it makes an otherwise nicely designed product look cheap.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? image looks a lot nicer
- How accurate was the sizing? very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the ring is very thin and the stones are not as clear as they look on the picture
I bought this for my older sister for a Christmas gift which she'll get next month. She loves her bling, so I know she'll appreciate this ring when I tell her how rare chrome diopside is to get. She'll think I spent ten times more than I did (which is what I want her to believe!).
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exact match
- How accurate was the sizing? Don't know yet
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Looks good
I'm a little concerned about the smaller stones coming loose/falling out, based on previous reviews. But it is pretty and delicate looking.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Stones are a pretty shade of green, but seem smaller than image; band is thinner than image.
- How accurate was the sizing? OK
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nice ring for the price. Haven't worn it yet.
The ring looks very much like the picture, only one of the stones in my ring was a little discolored. I am overall satisfied with the craftsmanship and quality of this piece. I have worn this ring out, so far it has held up well. The stones seem to be pretty secure, the band is comfortable but if you're not accustomed to larger pieces it might feel a bit awkward but I quickly got over it. -Inkblot
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Pretty close
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is good, so far no missing stones.
It's a beautiful ring for the price. The picture is true to the real product. Got a lot of compliments. The only thing is that I have slender fingers and the ring is a little too wide for my finger. It'll be perfect if it's shaped vertically instead of horizontally, but I still give it a 5-star.
This stone, chrome diopside is a new gem stone for me, so I was happy to add it to my collection of rings. It is nice and 'sparkly' ( of major importance to my collection--my husband says I must have been a magpie in a past life!) and fits well. I'm sure that I'll enjoy wearing it, and telling people who might ask about chrome diopside, a beautiful clear green gem from Russia.
The ring is very comfortable and a good value for the price
- Did the image onsite match the product? The stones are not all one color, but it's still very pretty
- Did the product fit true to size? yes
- How is the quality of the product? good