This is the second ring I bought on overstock. I have been trying to find a purple stone for my daughter in memory of her stillborn baby. With the first ring, the stone fell out of the first ring after 2 days. This one didn't make it even one full day. Their jewelry is beautiful, but the quality is poor. Everything else I have bought on overstock has been excellent quality, but the jewelry has been disappointing.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Very well, actual product was even prettier
- How accurate was the sizing? Very
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It looked perfect, but one of the stones fell out the first day.
Sucked should've known better then to buy a ring from overstock
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? fine
- How accurate was the sizing? fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Stone fell out as I placed the ring on
I was very disapointed in the product. It wasnt the stone advertized
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? No it didnt compare to the actual ring
- How accurate was the sizing? One size to small
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It said tanzinite and it not its only quartz
If you love rings like I do, you will probably love this ring, however, don't buy it and I'll tell you why. I originally purchased the ring, got it pretty quick and fell in love, it was beautiful. In less than 6 hours, two of the Tanzanite stones fell out. I contacted O and they were great and very helpful, they even sent out the replacement the same day. I got the replacement and it wasn't as pretty as the first, but seemed ok. I wore it for all of three days, then the middle Amethyst stone fell out. I was very disappointed and I again contacted O and they again were very helpful, only this time I decided to request a refund, they understood. I am a jewelry lover, but I prefer to get jewelry that will hold up and be worth my time and money.............Think long and hard before purchasing this item!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It's prettier in person!
- How accurate was the sizing? The size ran a little large
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The stones fell out very easily.
The ring is really pretty, I love the colors of the stones but it's not worth the money they want for it. I paid $40 for it and a week after I had it, a stone fell out! I would not recommend this ring to anybody.
- Did the image onsite match the product? yes
- Did the product fit true to size? yes
This ring was a gift for my son's girlfriend. In a very short period of time several stones fell out. I purchased the protection plan but they said it was not repairable so now all I get is a credit to the website. It looks beautiful but it's not worth it if the stones won't stay in.
the ring appeared brighter and more vibrant in the photo than it actually was. The Amethyst was a very dull purple - the ring is still pretty, but not as I expected.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Not as bright
- How accurate was the sizing? very good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is about 7 out of 10
This ring was supposed to be my wedding ring. I searched this site for months looking for the perfect ring and on the first day I got it three stones just fell out. I didn't bump it or hit anything, they just came out. I asked for a return refund and they said they would mail me a box to send it back but I only had 30 days to do this to get my refund. It has been 24 days and I still have no box to mail it back in. Where's my box? Am I getting my refund?
I bought this ring to go with a bracelet and I hated it the second that I opened it. It was sharp on the edges, very cheap looking and the color isn't half as vibrant in the stones as they are online.I was very disappointed with this ring purchase.
Although I like the design and the colors, and overall the ring looks nice, I was disappointed to find that the central amethyst in my ring has an obvious crack in part of the top facet. I assume this was just bad luck, but it is disappointing.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this ring. It is absolutely beautiful! It is comfortable, does not get caught on clothing (except gloves) and I receive lots of compliments on it. I lost my first one and waited hoping overstock would receive more. And they did, I jumped on it. The ring is very much worth the price, as it looks more expensive that what the price is. Very pleased and glad I bought it.
this item was bought to support cancer in the world today. the lavender color represents all cancers that are know to science and threaten the lives of loved ones every wakeing moment of human life. it is a powerful representation of love, strength, courage, and hope that i wear this ring. it draws attention wherever i go and i explain the purpose and reason for the beauty i chose in the ring and how supporting cancer iby displaying beauty in our lives will help others want to do the same..
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? photo did not compare or do the item justice in person.
- How accurate was the sizing? the sizing was perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. cut, color, combination of stones and size of the ring was beyond beauty