I like the ring. However the prongs will easily snag your clothes so be careful.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? stones more of a light green than smokey
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
I'd give this a poor rating, but truth is it didn't look very blue/green online either. So I should have assumed what I was getting, but I was hoping it would have a pretty good color in person, since it's supposed to be Aquamarine. It looks like a normal Cubic Zirconia ring. We will be returning the ring shortly.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Was slightly more blue/green, but barely had any color in person
- How accurate was the sizing? fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. fine
I will keep this rings, but I was a little disappointed that the color of the blue topaz was so light (much lighter than the picture). The sterling silver was good. All in all the ring is pretty.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The blue topaz stones were not nearly as blue as shown, almost clear.
- How accurate was the sizing? True to size
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The sterling silver was good. Disappointed in color of stones.
I am loving my new beautiful ring, it was exactly what I was hoping it would be! It is very comfortable to wear and the stones are a very pretty, soft color of blue. The quality of the stones is also beautiful, sparkly, clear and set in the prongs perfectly, which is something I'm very picky about. The sizing was accurate as well. The only thing I'm having a problem with is when I wipe the stones to shine them, the prongs catch on the material and I always have fuzz stuck in my ring. I'm hoping that if I bring it to a jeweler they can bend the prongs a bit so they sit more flush with the stones. Other than that, the ring is one of my favorite purchases from overstock!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Just the same in person as on the screen
- How accurate was the sizing? Very
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Beautiful
Have been looking for a ring like this w/o much success. Either too expensive or much too gawdy. Then I found this. Just perfect. Thanks again O.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Prettier in person
- How accurate was the sizing? Excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very Nice
I bought it as a birthday gift for myself, being a March baby, and think it's beautiful. I have very sensitive skin and it doesn't bother my finger. It goes with anything I wear and looks great. The only complaint I have, is that the prongs that hold the gems in seem to snag on my clothes. When putting my arm through a sleeve of a sweater or jacket. But otherwise, a good buy.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The image is pretty much what you get.
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
I'm very happy with the ring. I had most of my jewelry stolen over a year ago and I am slowly building it back up. This is a great addition. The stones were very clear with a perfect purple color. Another happy customer
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Very similar
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect fit
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I was pleasantly surprised with the quality. For the price it was excellent
Beautiful! I love sterling, and my birthstone is this. I've looked for affordable aquamarine rings to no avail until I "found" o.co! Thank you for providing such a great selection and prices! I'm a very satisfied customer!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I haven't taken it to a professional, but I believe it to be exactly as portrayed.
This ring is gorgeous worn either on its own or stacked with another band. It's casual enough to wear with everyday clothes and can also be worn with dressier things. Looks just like the picture and sits nice and low on the hand. The stones (at least in my ring) are a very light, light blue that actually look almost clear in some light, so if you're hoping for something that looks more like blue topaz, you might be disappointed. Of note: on my ring, there are visible tool marks near the prongs (you can only see them close-up), which I wouldn't expect to see in a machine-made ring, but I actually like them: they make the ring look a little more handmade.
- Did the image onsite match the product? Yes
- Did the product fit true to size? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Excellent
I was looking for a replacement ring for my wedding ring since I've gained some weight with my pregnancy and decided to order this one. I chose this one for the price and becaue I love the color of the stones. The ring looks prettier in the picture but its still very nice. The silver around the stones is more prominent than what shows in the picture so it makes the ring look a little fake. I wish the stones were more prominent but its a great ring for the price. Also, I think the sizes run a little bigger than average as I'm normally a size 8 but this ring is a little loose. Overall happy with the purchase!
I was looking for a black ring for my granddaughter, but this one the stones did not match each other in depth. One was black except for light coloring on the edges, one was uniformly dark blue, and other had a swirl of light color in the center. I did not have time to return it, so I gave it to her anyway. I was disappointed that she does not wear it, but I can't fault her on it. Otherwise the ring is well made.
This is my second ring from Overstock.com the first one I returned because it was not was it was described as on the website. So I ordered this ring instead and when it came I was very pleased with how much it resembled the website, but I noticed one of the stone was set a little off, but I ignored it and wore it for 2 days just to have the off set stone fall out. looked great, but was of poor quality.