These were to be a gift, I was so disappointed in the quality. Just a little care and I would have been pleased.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? good
- How accurate was the sizing? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. poor
The earings were good quality but were smaller than I wanted. I have purchased other earings made by this company (same style) and were considerately much larger!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? Confusing
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
These earrings are not well made. They are actually of a cheap quality.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The actual product is much lighter in weight, than you would think by looking at it on the site.
- How accurate was the sizing? Average
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Not well made
I originally was looking for some Chan Luu earrings similar to these, but those were no longer available. I bought these as a substitute, and I am very happy with them. They go with many things, and they are very nice. They arrived promptly, too.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Very well.
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The perfect weight -- comfortable, but not cheap.
I bought these earrings along with the necklace they go with as a Christmas gift for a friend. The stone in the necklace was not very good quality and it had scratches on it. The earrings were better but the color looked too uneven. I didn't like them and sent both the earrings and the necklace back.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The color of the ston is not as nice
- How accurate was the sizing? Yes
once again something i bought for my (ex) girlfriend u guys have things that i know i want see on the next person and i like the smile on her face when she gets a compliment on something that i've purchased for her
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? fine
- How accurate was the sizing? fine
Tigereye is one of my favorite stones. What I like most about these earrings is that the stone is visible front and back, pretty coming and going. Pretty stone and shiny sterling, love the weight, the size is almost too big, almost, but I would say "gets notice". (I'm petite and favor small earrings.) Overall, love these Tigereyes!
Bought these to go with matching pendent for mother. I was delighted with the purchase! Almost kept for myself. She loves them and wears trio quite frequently. The tigers eye is a beautiful brown that you can dress up or down. I would recommend this to anyone.
These earrings are so inexpensive and yet look very well made. They are substantial looking and look genuine. The stones have a high polish and the markings which are characteristic of Tiger eye are well defined. The silver was also impressive. I'm very happy I got these. In fact I bought them as a gift and then after I got them I decided to keep them and give the other person something else!
Product is nice, but the picture makes them look nicer than they really are. It's a nice piece of costume jewlery, but nothing more. Made a very nice gift, but I wouldn't give these for a special occasion. Overall nice for everyday wear.
These are the first Tiger Eye earrings I ever bought and I'm really satisfied with the stones. The marble or detailing ( I don't know how to describe it) is really nice. The earrings are also the perfect size to be able to wear them on a daily basis. I adore them.