The "stone " was much darker than pictured on line.....looks kinda cheap, but it is a cheap Item....so, you get what you pay for
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? much lighter
- How accurate was the sizing? n/a
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It's just ok...
Unusual design presents the stone with both style and class. It is how you see it on the webpage, and it sits well. Can easily recommend this piece for anyone who wants a modern look with a sizable stone that is sure to catch the eye. The largest drawback is the accompanying chain, which is small and thin (thus the 1-star reduction). Yet truthfully, any woman is going to have a preferred silver or white gold necklace anyway, and so it is a simple matter of replacement.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Identical - even the color.
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate sizing.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The piece itself is quality work. Fitting is tight, gem well-cut (catches the light rather well). Necklace chain is small and thin.
I bought the earrings in this design in white gold and was quite satisfied. I purchased the matching necklace pendant in silver. While the design worked great for earrings, it doesn't lay very well as a pendant. Also, the chain was so thin that I will have to replace it with another. It is just too delicate. When it arrived the chain had somehow become tied in a knot and it took me 30 minutes with watch tools and a magnifying glass to unnknot it. Miadora makes good stuff but this is not one of their best offerings.