I like the sparkle and setting. Very comfortable setting. The pink center stone has the most sparkle but the cut seems a bit off. I am comparing it to my hand cut similar size sapphire which is a blue green color not the best color but I see a big difference in the sparkle. For the price this is good and I agree it can be worn as a wedding ring. I've read if you want a hand cut and polished lab created stone you need to invest in a 14 k gold setting and the jewelers select better cut stones hence better sparkle. Still for the price this is a nice ring. I wear my custom jewelry on trips and night outs so I don't have to worry about losing it. This is good for work too due to the comfort and light weight setting with is nicely polished silver. Too me it looks like good quality costume jewelry which can be mixed with your real jewelry.
This ring is pretty and matched shades with the coordinating earrings well. The necklace was a little lighter. I would much rather have had white gold for durability, but I am happy with the product I received due to the reasonable price.
This ring is just beautiful, especially for the value. Wow...does it sparkle! The pink stone is gorgeous and is a fabulous shade of pink. The white sapphires really shine. The band is very comfortable. I am very happy with this purchase and would highly recommend it for the money.
This ring is exactly what I was looking for. It fits perfect. The color is a wonderful shade of pink. I am very pleased.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The picture does not do it justice.
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. A+
Love my Christmas present to me! Looks even prettier than the picture.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? true to size
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very nice
I bought this ring because my fingers swelled during my pregnancy, so I bought a larger size than I normally wear. I wear it all the time, and it looks great! I've gotten quite a few compliments on it. It's slightly less round than it looks in the picture, and I actually prefer it in real life than in the picture. It's very comfortable and has held up quite well even though I've been wearing it almost every day for the past couple weeks. The picture doesn't show how elegant the side of the setting is; it's really very pretty. HIGHLY recommend this product, *especially* for the price!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? More oval; slightly less bulky
- How accurate was the sizing? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent!
Very appropriate gift for a valentines day present or any gift where the item looked much more expensive than it was.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The same
- How accurate was the sizing? very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Looked more expensive than it was.
The pink sapphire in this ring is gorgeous! Great value!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- How accurate was the sizing? very
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality in the silver in this nice ring!
For the value, the ring is great. The white sapphires are a bit "fake" looking, but the pink stone is gorgeous.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? excellent representation
- How accurate was the sizing? 100%
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. pink sapphire quite authentic looking, white sapphires less so
I bought this for my niece as a birthday gift, but I'm such a procrastinator I haven't gotten it to her yet (as of 11/3/11). She knows it's on it's way, so will end up as her Christmas gift instead. I was impressed with the color when I opened the box. I'm not a pink or sapphire fan (she is), but still the color & clarity was took me by surprise. She's tickled to know she'll get this as a gift, & I'm glad to know it's not cheap looking even if the price was!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Spot on
- How accurate was the sizing? Don't know yet
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Looks expensive
It is such a pretty pink ring, i receive compliments on it all the time. It's a classic ring that could actually be used as an engagement ring if you wanted to. You have to keep it well maintained though, as you would with any other ring. Soaps, lotions etc. dulls its shine, but man when I clean this baby it's gorgeous. I'm in love!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? for me pefectly
- How accurate was the sizing? true to size
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Amazing
My boyfriend bought me this ring as a gift because I really wanted a pink sapphire ring. It's very pretty and sparkles a lot. Especially if you're out in the sun. If you like the color pink and you're looking for cute pink jewelry that doesn't look tacky, I'd recommend this ring. xoxo
- Did the image onsite match the product? No. It looks better in person. The picture didn't do it any justice
- Did the product fit true to size? Yes. It fits great.
- How is the quality of the product? Good quality
This is a beautiful ring! The color of the pink stone is incredible. Everyone has commented how beautiful it is; and couldn't believe I got it from Overstock.com. A couple of them actually ordered theirselves one. The picture on the website does not do this ring justice.