I was looking for something with a pink stone, and this fit the bill. It's prettier in person than in the picture, the silver is whitish and clean-looking, the stone a very deep pink, yet not garish. Unlike some gemstone rings, this one does not snag on clothing. Also, this ring gets noticed; I receive compliments every time I wear it, along with inquiries as to where I bought it. It's a keeper.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Real thing prettier than the photo
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
This ring is flat-out beautiful. It's probably the nicest costume jewelry ring I own. First let's talk about the created pink sapphire stone. On my computer monitor, the main stone looks to be a fairly deep blue-pink color. In reality, it's a gorgeous shade of moderately deep pink. Absolutely stunning for anyone who loves pink jewelry. The stone is also the perfect size - big enough to be eye-catching but not so big as to be gaudy. The silver band is delicate-looking and has some open detail work along the sides that adds a lot of style to the ring. The diamonds are teeny-tiny, but about what you'd expect at this price point. The ring is very comfortable to wear and sits nicely on my hand. The 4-prong setting seems to hold the main stone quite securely, so no worries there. All in all, a truly terrific purchase from O! I can't stop admiring it!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Pretty close
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very, very nice
I just recieved this ring and love everything about it except the two little diamonds on the sides of the ring.. The diamonds are so tiny that I rather do without them on the ring. The color is beautiful and the stone is huge. The price is also good too.
This is a beautiful ring. Even more beautiful than the photos. The stone color is more or a pretty pink color verses the purple looking color. It is a very classy, yet very "look at me" type of ring. It's perfect to wear out, or wear to work! The only down side is that I bought a size too big for my ring finger and it bothers me on any other finger because of the size of the stone.. Which is huge! Other than that, it makes me feel girly and pretty!
Just got this in the mail.... it is way more beautiful than the picture shows... I love it and I can't say enough about it's beauty!!! Certainly if you love PINK and wear a lot of PINK clothes.., this ring is a MUST!!! Did I say I LOVE it !?!?!? It goes perfect with my PINK Sapphire earrings, pendant and bracelet !! which by the way, I got ALL from the "O" !!!!! It pays to join the "O" club too !!!!
I received this ring as a gift (I picked out) about 4 years ago. I LOVED it. I received countless compliments. The pink stone is rather large, I have small hands, so to some the stone may look "gaudy" to some... I don't agree. It's a great "cocktail" ring. The color of pink is great. I ended up buying some pink sapphire earrings I can no longer find on the site (or I'd recommend them to go with the ring.) Nonetheless, I have either misplaced the ring or it was stolen. I miss it so much I'm replacing it! As other's mentioned, the diamonds are small. They don't look bad, they're just super small next to the super large pink sapphire. My only complaint is the silver band did show some wear after awhile. It would be much more suitable on a white gold band. Regardless, it's absolutely worth the price!! Shhh! We'll just pretend I never lost it!
This ring is a better shade of pink. It is still very pink, but the picture on overstock has a purple hue. This is 100% pink. It looks very classy and more valuable than the price. I absolutely love it. I wear it almost every day as I am divorced. I highly recommend this style.
Very nice ring. Have received many compliments especially on the bright pink color. Read the reviews before purchasing and the comment about the diamond on either side of the ring being so small they should have just left them off was accurate. Extremely small but the style of the ring and the color of the stone is beautiful.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? True
- How accurate was the sizing? True
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very nice quality
The ring I ordered is very beautiful. The color just pops on this ring. I received the ring about 5 days after I ordered it. I have worn it several times, and I really love it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It looked exactly like the ring looks.
- How accurate was the sizing? It fit perfectly.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
The ring is beautiful. It's a little more pink then the picture depicts. Overall luv it!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Well
- How accurate was the sizing? Sccurste
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality
My wife loves this ring. The stone is nice and "sparkly". The band is elegant and well finished for a ring of this price. I highly recommend it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Good Representation - Color right on.
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality for the price.
I like pink and this ring is so cute. I got it for my pinkie, but it would look good on any finger. The setting is nice, as well, and looks well mounted. I've had quite a few rings in the past to have stones come out...and it is so upsetting. The mount is important to me going forward in my purchases.
- Did the image onsite match the product? yes
- Did the product fit true to size? yes
- How is the quality of the product? good
The color and cut of the stone is brilliant. Absolutely gorgeous. The setting is nice. The diamonds are the only thing that bring the rating down from excellent to good - they're extremely tiny. Overall, a wonderful ring.
- Did the image onsite match the product? Yes
- Did the product fit true to size? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Great
Nice pink stone. However, stone color is not as vibrant as in the photograph. I gave it to a friend's daughter as it was rather high set in the setting and not quite to my taste. Setting, while silver, is not as nicely finished or polished as it should be. All and all for the price, though, not a bad purchase.