This ring looks a lot nicer in the photo, but it is still a pretty ring. Sapphire is my birthstone and I wear this ring alongside a diamond anniversary band and it looks very nice. The sapphire is very light, so there's no confusing it with a natural stone. The diamonds are very cloudy and I'm actually surprised that they're even used because I believe CZ's would look better and to my (GIA AJP jeweler's trained) eyes these are very cheap diamonds because of their low quality. Also, the rhodium plating wears off quickly, so if you wear this ring, take it off before bathing and washing your hands. But the cut of the stone is excellent and the size is perfect - it doesn't take over your whole hand - which is good for my size 4 fingers.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The diamonds are very cloudy - I'd barely call them I3's
- How accurate was the sizing? a little big
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good for the price.
My granddaughter is getting a 'starter ring' to see how well she takes care of this before a more costly upgrade! This ring serves that purpose wonderfully.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? great
- How accurate was the sizing? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. colors and quality are outstanding
I bought this for my daughter as a gift and almost didn't give it to her, so I could keep it. :) It's simply gorgeous! I've even borrowed it from her to wear to work. I highly recommend this one.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Spot on
- How accurate was the sizing? Great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Wonderful
I've been looking for a sapphire and diamond ring for ages! As blue sapphires can be a variety of colors, I wasn't at all disappointed in the stone. The ring is petite, so your hand appears smaller than usual. This going to be my "go to" ring.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It looks identical.
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing was perfect.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent.
bought this as a present for my girlfriend randomly and surprised her, the sapphire is very brilliant and beautiful, and she absolutely loved it, hasn't taken it off since
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? looks even better in person
- How accurate was the sizing? i guessed the sizing and nailed it
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. unbeatable quality for the price
This is a beautiful ring in a very classic setting. I will be giving this ring to my daughter for her birthday and know she will love it. The center stone is not too large. Great ring for petite hands. Very pleased with the quality for the price.
- Did the image onsite match the product? YES
- Did the product fit true to size? yes
- How is the quality of the product? very good
This is a great "everyday" ring. I was looking for a nice ring, and this one is just the right size to look nice without being too fancy or flashy for everyday wear. The cushion cut on the sapphire makes it sparkle in the sun, and the stone is a nice blue (but not so dark that it appears black). The setting doesn't stick out and catch on things (it's about 5mm tall). The diamonds are a bit cloudy, but they look better than what they seem in this picture. The ring is very comfortable. I am quite pleased with the purchase.
This ring is exactly as it appears in the picture. I was so happy when I opened it and saw how much it resembled the picture. The sapphire is a wonderful color and size and the diamonds on the sides are great. It looks like a ring you would buy at a jewelery store for hundreds. I have had countless compliments on it. This ring fits true to size. I love this ring and am so happy I bought it!
- Did the image onsite match the product? Yes
- Did the product fit true to size? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Wonderful
I've ordered 3 blue sapphire & diamond sterling rings from Overstock over the last few weeks. I absolutely LOVE all 3, but I must say that this one is my favorite! When I opened the box, the thing that really struck me first was the INTENSE blue of the sapphire! My other 2 rings have pretty sapphires, but they are both very DARK blue. I'm not a huge fan of the checkerboard cut on gemstones, but it really works with this particular ring & makes the sapphire sparkle like crazy! The 2 diamond accents are amazing for accent stones! They are bigger than on my other 2 rings, & while they are a little on the cloudy side, they are bright white & very sparkly! I love the milgrain detail surrounding the diamonds. The sleek silver band is very smooth & comfortable to wear. This ring is true to size & has a lower profile, so it won't catch or pull on clothing. The ring that I received is definitely MUCH lovelier in person than the pics online show!
- Did the image onsite match the product? Ring is even LOVELIER in person!
- Did the product fit true to size? YES!
- How is the quality of the product? Exceptional!
this ring is amazing! the checkerboard cut is flawless, and although the side set diamonds are tiny. they are also beautifully cut. it was true to size, both as far as the ring, and ct weight of the stones. i am so very very happy with it. it truly is stunning. the wa it glistens in the sun is absolutely incredible! the only con is that i wish it came in a 2ct style as the center stone is small at just 1 ct.
The gemstone is nice, but the so called "Diamonds" are terrible. Extremely tiny, almost not visible and very cloudy. Would be better buying one without the "Diamond" accents. It takes away from how nice the saphire is..
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? poor
- How accurate was the sizing? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. poor