This ring has been worn every day since I gave it to my girlfriend, and she loves it, never takes it off. The quality of the ring as a whole is really good- it's held up despite being banged around for months and months now. The only problem with it is that the "black" sapphire is much more blue than shown in the picture. For the price I'm not surprised but I wish the picture were more accurate. The dark blue stone also has some very obvious opacity and lines through it. Again, not surprised for the price. She loves it, though, and doesn't care about the stone- she just likes that it's dark and looks awesome on her hand.
I think this is the first Miadora ring I have purchased but it will not be my last. You should know that it is a small gemstone and a small setting. Yet the stone is well cut, allowing the black to have a nice shine The stones in the halo around the main stone are nicely white and shiny. No gray, just high sparkle from opposite ends of the color spectrum. The ring band is still shiny in spite of lots of wear. It works very well for me with my small hand. If you have very large hands you might want to look for another style. However, if it is too small for you, it may be great for a teen gift A little sophistication but not over the top. Very nice for a summer job or an interview. Lastly, please take a look at the band to seethe small twist on either side of the band. Little things like that keep me looking at Miadora.
This ring is beautiful! It was exactly what I was looking for. It is a black stone, so it matches everything, but has a blue cast so it's not completely black, since that would be too dark. The stone is a perfect size, not too big, so it's elegant, yet still not too small. I would definitely recommend it. It's a great ring.
I was hesitant after some of the reviews but this was the only ring I could find that matched what I was looking for. I was very pleased. The stone is a nice size not gaudy .The stone is black and a even color. The ring itself is a little big on my finger but true to size. If I could have gotten a ring 1/4 to 1/2 size smaller it would have been perfect. It was well worth the cost and I am very happy I took the chance.
This ring is just as pretty as pictured and exactly what I expected from the description. The stone is definitely black and it's very sparkly and eye catching. It's also large. In fact, any bigger and it would be gaudy to me. But it's small enough to still be an elegant rather than look like an oversized cocktail ring. I love it. I wear it interchangeably with my wedding ring for some variety.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? Right on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
I am disappointed to have to return the ring. The discoloration is really the bigger problem as a ring can be resized but the site doesn't give information as to what the sapphire will look like and what I received doesn't correspond to the picture.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? As far as the look of the ring was the same but the sapphire was of poor quality.
- How accurate was the sizing? I went to a jeweler and they sized the ring a full size bigger than what I ordered and what was marked as sent on the shipping papers.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The sapphire had major discoloration. Half of it was a grayish color
It's a very pretty ring, and it looks exactly like the picture from your website.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It looked exactly like the ring looks on your website.
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I think it's a good quality ring
The ring looks very nice and is a good bargain for the price - setting is solid, the stone matched the picture
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? image matched
- How accurate was the sizing? sizing accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality good
I purchased this ring for myself and absolutely love it!! I have gotten many compliments and the color of the stone is great. Simple yet beautiful ring. G
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Perfectly
- How accurate was the sizing? Right on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
This is a very pretty ring and overall I am happy with it. The surface of the stone seems to have some light scratching--I've polished it several times, but the marks don't go away. Not really noticeable unless you look close in the right light. Stone is dark, but does have a blue cast, which is pretty, and expected of a sapphire. I wear this ring all the time. Happy with purchase!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? spot on
- How accurate was the sizing? good--fits as expected
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nice setting--stone seems slightly scratched