It was the gorgeous shades of purple that attracted me to buy this ring, but I was extremely disappointed by the pale, pale color of the stones when I received it. In hindsight, I should have returned it right away, but the overall construction of the ring was nice enough that I hesitated -- and went past the return period. If you don't mind a very light shade/hint of purple for the center stone and practically clear stones on the side, then you will like this ring. However, if you are looking to buy the colors on your screen, then save yourself the trouble and don't do it.
It's beyond beautiful. I get SO many compliments when I wear this ring - and I can barely take my eyes off of it myself. It's breathtaking - substantial, but not garish. I loved it so much I bought the matching necklace. These pieces are absolutely gorgeous! I'm going to buy ALL my jewelry from Overstock.com from now on.
This is absolute beauty. Amethyst is my birthstone (February) and usually a very dark purple. This ring is much lighter and more like the June birthstone - with the side stones being even lighter than the middle. It shines brilliantly!
This ring is very pretty. The amethyst color is not as rich as the pictures, but it still is lovely looking. The only 'complaint' is that the stones are spread out to the point that makes the ring a little bulky on top and slightly uncomfortable. Since I don't plan on wearing it everyday, it should be okay.
This ring has lovely large sparkly stones but the center amethyst is lighter in color than I expected. there isn't a lot of difference between it and the two flanking (rose de France) stones. I haven't yet decided if I want to keep it.
My mother lives this ring and she is picky. She wears it everyday. I bought it fir Christmas for her and now she said she noticed the stones are a little loose. Could be the cold weather, but I bought the insurance with it so no worries. She still loves and it looks great!
The match with the earring was perfect. You would love to own this jewelry.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The stones are lighter than the picture but still a beautiful product.
- How accurate was the sizing? 100%
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very finely done
I was hesitant after reading some of the reviews but love this ring. Has great clarity and sparkle. Actually impressive faceting of the main stone. Others commented on the paleness of the rose de france stones--these are a bit darker than my much more expensive rose de france amyethyst (mabybe because these are quartz?). Regardless I like it!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Good comparsion
- How accurate was the sizing? Seems accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent--even more so for the price.
I bought this as a gift, and I was tempted to keep it myself! Very fun ring, the stones were beautiful and prominent.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Good. The ring was more striking in person.
- How accurate was the sizing? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very well made
The ring is better than expected. It fits perfectly and people think it is more expensive than it was. Overall very pleased with purchase. I also bought the pendant and am very happy with that also
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? size is larger
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very nice
My wife loved this ring. The picture is almost exactly what you get. Seems to be good quality. Would definitely recommend.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Almost exact match
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
This ring is even prettier than in the picture. I love it! Pretty hues of purple and lavender and just the right size stones. Perfect sizing too!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The ring is even prettier than pictured.
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect sizing
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality.
THE PICTURE SHOWS A MORE 'ROUNDED' TYPE OF STONES. THE BIGGEST STONE LOOKS SQUARE. OTHERWISE, AN EXCELLENT AND GOOD QUALITY RING! I REALLY LOVE IT!! HAS THE .925 STAMP ON THE INSIDE, AND THE STONES SHINE BRILLIANTLY!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? DID NOT LOOK LIKE THE RING IN THE PICTURE!!
- How accurate was the sizing? ACCURATE
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. VERY NICE QUALITY