This necklace is gorgeous. The blue sapphire is deep and dark with bright flashes of blue. The white sapphires sparkle like crazy, with some rainbow flashes like diamonds. It is amazingly beautiful!!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Very
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Awesome
This is an excellent gift on a budget or as an simple thank you. It matches expensive sapphire, diamond and silver jewelry cost much more but at a fraction of the cost. Not a gift to give on an anniversary unless you are on a budget but a wonderful surprise for that someone special to say I love you.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Image matched the product.
- How accurate was the sizing? Fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Lovely but inexpensive gift.
This is a gift for someone. I want it for myself! Some have complained the pendent is "smaller" than expected. I'm not sure what they were expecting. It's not tiny but nowhere close to gaudy. Remember, you are getting a silver chain. I've bought many necklaces from O.CO and I ALWAYS take the pendent off and use a white gold chain. Yes, the chains usually cost more than the pendents on silver but the chain on this necklace doesn't even go well with it. It' like putting hubcaps on a nice car. Consider the deal you are getting for the pendent and invest in a white gold chain you can use on more than one pendent! Very happy with it. Check out the matching ring. As of now, they're sold out and there are comparable rings. If they restock, look for the same brand, silver band, small accent diamonds on the band, white and blue sapphires that look just like the necklace. Two peas in a pod. Keep your expectations for the chain low and I think you'll be surprised at how well the pendent looks. ESPECIALLY for the price!
Its a very eye catching piece, brings out my wifes eyes nicely. I personally dont mind created stones, and it matches the quality and beauty of any created sapphire jewelry you would find in say Kay jewelers, at half the price no less! Dont ever get caught up in paying over $60 (typically) for a purely created stone piece...you can get 3 ct created stones for $20. Jewelry stores are a rip off, but overstock is priced right! Tip for skeptical guys, you can pick up a jewelry box at any pawn shop if you want to create the ambiance of jewelry store purchace...Jared, Kay, etc= the same Overstock product.
I now have the necklace, earrings and ring to match!!! I recently found a bracelet that matches really well too! I'm one of those people that likes everything to harmonize! I'm hoping that these hold up to wear and last. They were reasonably priced but not cheap. Time will tell that story!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Looks like presented on line
- How accurate was the sizing? Fit perfectly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Looks like it is made really well, it is very pretty!
Gift for my granddaughter along with matching earrings. She is a teenager and likes them very much.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The item matched th picture exactly. It is actually the size of the picture-quite small.
- How accurate was the sizing? very acCURATE SIZING
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. i don't think anyone would think these stones were the real thing, but they are attractive and nice as costume jewelry
Had same product for my mother years ago. My daughter is getting married and wanted to wear her grandmother's collection for her wedding day. My wife and I could not find it and really wanted her to have it! We found it on your site and bought it immediately. She will be married with "her grandmother's" collection. SSSSSSSH, she never needs to know. Thank you!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Perfect!
- How accurate was the sizing? Excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great!
would sent it back poor quality. Doesn't even begin to compare with the picture. Earing poor metal quality.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? doesn't
- How accurate was the sizing? ok
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. doesn't look as good as the picture very disappointed