This is a beautiful strand of pearls. The colors vary a bit, which adds to its charm. It is the most aggravating clasp I have ever encountered, however.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? Did not check this
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nice quality
These pearls are beautiful with such great luster they could be mistaken for Akoya pearls! I am so picky and recently sent back the New York Pearls 18in necklace. This was worth the wait! So pretty, well strung and an excellent pale lavender color that could pass for pink or lilac depending on what you are wearing with them. Nice clasp, a great size pearl and marked .925, they hang great right out of the white pouch. The only downside is that they are not perfectly round (but so close it is just fine for this price and size) and they measure more like 17.5 inches. 17 inches of pearls and .5inches of clasp. I was hoping to double these with another pearl necklace, but they are the same size. Not a big deal, the necklace is so nice I don't care, but thought it would be worth mentioning. Jewelry buying & selling/shopping is my hobby. I would pay twice as much had I seen them in person. They are a deal!
These are bright, orchid colored pearls. They are obviously dyed but not "glaringly" fake looking. Very bright, pretty color, as shown in the picture. Luster is great. Shape and size are uniform enough that you don't notice irregularities from normal wearing distance. Pearls are slightly graduated, the ones at the back are somewhat smaller than the ones in front. So far so good, but I have had several strands of Overstock pearls break soon after purchase.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? very close
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good so far
I buy several things (furniture, shoes, jewelry, clothing) from overstock every month. I keep a majority of what I purchase and am happy with the price. However, these pearls were smaller that the 9=10 mm they were advertised at. They were not worth forty dollar retail. If you don't mind a smaller pearl these would work for you. The purple color was gorgeous and distinctive.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? image on site was what I expected.......a fat pearl
- How accurate was the sizing? pearl size was too small
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent quality just not a fat pearl
I bought this necklace for my wife, and she is so very happy with it. She loves everything about it. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for an inexpensive, but beautiful gift.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The image was more "lilac" than the actual necklace, but only slightly.
- How accurate was the sizing? The necklace looks a bit larger online, but it is a perfect size.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The pearls are really beautiful.
I bought these pearls to take with me to Jamaica for our wedding night. I wore them to our post wedding reception and they looked beautiful in the pictures. The next time I wore them however, the strand fell of my neck as I was wearing them when the clasp broke. I love the pearls and would wear them frequently, but I haven't had the time to find somewhere to replace the clasp.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Clasp was not the one pictured now and was gold colored.
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect size
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Pearls are beautiful. The clasp was very difficult and flimsy.
High luster pearls, with a beautiful lilac color. Others have noted color was not true to online depiction - mine were, and a lilac (purple on the violet side, not red-pink-raspberry mauve side - lavender would be more blue, and these didn't run that blue). Little smaller than expected, but the smoothness and luster make up for that. Will wear with my steel blue gray pearls I also bought from OS.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Very accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? Pearls slightly smaller than I expected
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High: exceptional color, knotting, pearl smoothness and high luster
bought these for my fiance she loves pearls and the color purple bought them for mothers day she almost started cring she loved them
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? was good pretty much rite on
- How accurate was the sizing? it was rite on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. so far seems to be a good quality
I bought this for a friend for her birthday. It was a big hit and she hasn't taken them off since. The color is light and a very pretty shade of lilac. They aren't perfectly round but close enough. And nature isn't perfect either. Can be dressed up or down.
This lilac pearl necklace enhances the look of several of my wife's dresses and blouses. The clasp is cleverly designed to ensure that the necklace stays on her neck, but it is still easy for her to take it off when she chooses to. I got this one right!
- Did the image onsite match the product? Yes
- Did the product fit true to size? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? High
Even though these have visible blemishes...I just try and turn the pitted-side toward me. They are really beautiful. Worthy of grade AA not AAA....but the price is a knockout for what you get they are definitely 9-10mm and hang gorgeous, have a great luster. Color is definitely a shade of purple so if don't get them expecting a lighter shade closer to pink pearls. Great Buy!
These pearls are spectacular! I figured, for the low price, they would probably look "dyed" - not at all. These pearls look like natural freshwater lavender pearls and they are all nice and round. They are an incredible bargain - BUY THEM!
The color and shape of these pearls are so beautiful, I can't get over it. I was surprised that the quality was so good from an online store. The size of the necklace was perfect for me. Came quickly too!! I will shop here again without a doubt.
So, I received this necklace yesterday. It was a present for my mother, and she really liked it. The only issue I had was that the pearls were so light in color. I didn't picture them too dark, just not as light as they were. But I probably still would have bought the necklace had I seen it in a regular store. The pearls were in very good shape.
This lilac color pearl necklace is very pretty and a great value for the price!! The descriptions and photo of this necklace was overall accurate. The size of the pearls are quite uniform through the entire strand. There are only very minor imperfections on a few of the pearls, but these are so minor that it is hard for anyone looking at the necklace even within 2 feet to see them. Also, the lilac color is very feminine, and a nice addition to my white pearl necklace.
This was a lovely little birthday/mother's day gift for myself, and I love it! Large, pretty pearls, uniquely colored. Several have small flaws, as they are freshwater pearls, but these are really only noticeable if you look VERY closely. It is highly unlikely that anybody will notice. Unusual "u" hook hidden in a silver ball-clasp makes it dufficult to lose or slip off!!