I have a smaller wrist and this bracelet was not too big. Looks very nice.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? excellent
- How accurate was the sizing? great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very nice for price
My wife was very pleased to receive this gift. It is very well made and is a very attractive accessory to go with the string of pearls given at another date. The pearls look as if they cost several times the price paid. I was very pleased with the appearance and overall quality and will shop here again when looking for similar gifts!
I would definitely recommend this so long as one is aware that it runs LARGE - so if you have large wrists - go for it. If not, go for it anyway - it will make a lovely ankle bracelet! Please note: I have small wrists, but it's fine for an ankle bracelet - an inadvertent treat, as it's uncommon to find an ankle bracelet 1) that slips on and off without a clasp, and 2) it's demure enough to wear to an event you'd otherwise not wear a bracelet to - a win/win!
The bracelet is loose, it doesn't fit snuggly unless I place it further up than I normally wear watches or bracelets. This is probably based on the size of your wrist. Pearls are not completely round and can't really tell that they are flat against your skin unless you take off and examine them. Looks very nice. Will keep.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Not round pearls
- How accurate was the sizing? Loose
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very well put together
Overall I was pleased with this bracelet. It was the perfect accessory to finish the look of my new wife's dress. Added that extra touch and look that was desired.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? I thought the pearls would be slightly bigger, but overall I was very satisfied with the product being what was pictured.
- How accurate was the sizing? The sizing was perfect.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It was decent quality, and better than expected.
This is a very nice high quality bracelet. I had a pearl stretch bracelet that recently broke. This one looks like it should be very durable and long lasting. It fits nicely and is beautiful.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Actually looked better in person.
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High quality
This is a lovely piece that shows well. The pearls are well-matched and are set off nicely by the silvertone beads.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exactly
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality for the price
Going to wear pearls to my sons wedding and this is perfect with all the other pearl jewlery I will be wearing.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Good
- How accurate was the sizing? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very nice
This is a perfect item for inexpensive jewlry. Very pretty and comfortable to wear.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? Very
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. appears to be quite good
very eye-catching | great for casual or dressy | if the elastic holds up as other reviewers say it does, it is definitely worth the price, and even if I just get a couple months wear from it, I like it so much I will probably buy another one.
This bracelet while being elastic, does not need to stretch. No matter how large a wrist you have, it will fit. It fits "loosely" on my average size wrist. Aside from the fit, it is lovely and elegant. It you want something that doesn't "hug" your wrist, you may like this item.
This bracelet is very nice. I was skeptical of the silver beads, but they are very attractive and the piece has some nice weight to it. If you're considering this bracelet, be aware that the pearls are not round, but flat on one side. The flatness actually works well for the piece, and this would be a 5 star review if it wasn't for the size of the bracelet. The downside of the bracelets (I had ordered 3 for gifts) is that they are *very* large. The item description says 7", but all three that I ordered are closer to 8 inches, and they are simply too large for many wrists, including the ladies for whom I had purchased them, so these are unfortunately going back.
I purchased these same bracelets about a year ago and just love them. I wear them all the time. I was concerned that the stretch would wear out so ordered some more and was very disappointed that these are not the same as before- the ONLY difference is they are very large for very large wrists or for someone who wants these to fit very loose. Since these are flat, it seems that they should fit close to the arm.