I originally bought this for my boyfriend but they were so small when I recieved them that I gave them to my eight year old niece. I ended up purchaing the 2 CT. for my boyfriend. If you want a nice size with shine go for the 2 CT. it is worth the money.
I bought these earrings to compliment my diamond stud earrings that I always wear in my ears. These are around the same size as they are and now I am able to wear both pair constantly, and just change my 3rd earring when i want. These are very cute and seem to be a solid earring and they are holding up well. I wear them 24 / 7 and I am very happy with my purchase. I would recommend these but I would not get a smaller size as they would be way too small, maybe for a child. This size is perfect for me.
avoid buying these diamond fell out aftert a few months past the time l could return it
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? looked smaller than pic
- How accurate was the sizing? n/a
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. its was ok
I purchased these earrings for my husband for christmas and he loves them. It took me a long time to find the perfect size earring in fact I had given up because no one seem to carry black diamond earrings of quality that small. Then I went on overstock and found the perfect size and pair. Thanks overstock my christmas was very successful because of you.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It actually was exactly the same as shown on the site.
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing was very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality of the product
i really like this earrings it was a gift for sometone special but i go the size wrong . i will always come back for more item
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? good
- How accurate was the sizing? not accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
I did research online and learned that black diamonds are often smaller than other diamonds of the same TCW. So I was prepared. My biggest issue is that the description said 14K gold, which really should have said 14K white gold. I am allergic to mixed metals and especially nickel; as I can't wear glasses with metal frames, rims, and nose bridges. The backs to the posts stirred up my allergic reaction the most, so I swapped them out with sterling silver backs from another pair of earrings and now I am fine. Other than that, I love the earrings.
- Did the image onsite match the product? yes
- Did the product fit true to size? kind of
- How is the quality of the product? good
I was very disappointed in the size of these earrings!! I have a 1/2 ct blue diamonds that are twice the size these are. They were to be a gift as my best friend is moving away but I am too embarrassed to give them to her. I may just return them and spend the extra money to get a bigger pair.
i have been procrastinating for months on buying diamonds over the web and i finally broke down and tested my luck....and oh my gosh!! I wish I wouldn't have waited! they are so beautiful!!! I'm going to purchase another set for myself!!!! great price great value and a beautiful black diamond!! you can't go wrong!!
I was kind of skeptical when I purchased these earrings online, considering that I like to see the product first hand. These 14k Gold 1/2ct TDW Princess Black Diamond Earrings are of high quality. They are different from the norm, expect a lot of compliments!