I receicved this ring as a promise ring from my bf of one and a half years, and i couldn't be happier! mainly for the foundation and meaning of black diamonds. This black diamond ring is beautiful, the size of the diamonds is perfect mainly because i have slender fingers. Now due to the fact that these are Black diamonds they DO NOT sparkle but more so glimmer in any lighting. be warned. Although this ring is absolutely beautiful and the picture does it no justice, i wouldn't recommend to someone with chubby fingers (no offense) because the band is thin and the diamonds are smaller than the picture suggests.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? the picture does not do the ring justice, but the actual ring is so much smaller than the picture suggests.
- How accurate was the sizing? great, the band is thin which makes for a loose fit but not too loose that is slips off.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent, all shiny and beautiful.
It is a beautiful ring. I gave it as a friendship ring to a friend that has stood by me in troubling times, and she loved it. The only problem that I had is with the delivery system. Using USPS or any other form of delivery that just leaves such high quality items on the doorstep without requiring a signature is not very reliable.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? Precise
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High Quality
I am wearing this ring with great pride. Have not taken it off since I received it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? great
- How accurate was the sizing? right on target
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good
For the price you cannot go wrong. It dosnt look cheap at all and is solid. Sizing is pretty spot on as well
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Image matched perfect
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing was spot on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. it is veryshinyand looks great
cute little ring smaller than the picture but i didnt want anything bigger than my engagement ring it compliments real well
- Did the image onsite match the product? it was what the picture showed
- Did the product fit true to size? yes
- How is the quality of the product? good
My fiance let me pick out my own ring, this is what I went with. I wanted something that would reflect my style, something that put a little twist on a classic engagement ring. I wanted something small, delicate, and different. This ring definitely fit the bill! And it didn't break the wallet, which was another concern of mine. My only complaints are: 1 - the box it was packaged in was a little crumpled (fiance opted to run around town trying to find an actual ring box before his "official" proposal) and 2 - the band was oversized, which, coupled with how thin it is, makes for a VERY loose fit. I'm getting mine resized from 5 to 4.5 asap. All in all though, it is a gorgeous and unique little ring, and well worth the price :)
- Did the image onsite match the product? Yes
- Did the product fit true to size? No--the band is fitted a little large and is very thin--makes for a very loose fit
- How is the quality of the product? It is beautiful--pictures really can't do black diamonds justice.
Was pretty excited when I ordered this ring for my wife. The black diamonds are unique, and I knew my wife would love them, which she did. The band is ultra thin and kinda feels fragile. Set together with a white gold band, it makes for a cute set. The stones are cut really nice, but ours had huge flaws in it that even the dark contrast couldn't hide. You get what you pay for.
I like the ring that was sent to me on the web site. I did notice that in the small ad sent with the ring that a similar ring but a 1/4 ct more for **** but was not on the site. If you could make it so similar items are shown together it would be nice.