I was originally very excited to have a Luminox on the way, however I was crushed when it showed up I could barely get the band ends to even touch- it was absolutely a womens sized watch- fit my 6 year-old good. Got a sweet Ediface/Caseo instead that fit like a gem
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? larger looking on site
- How accurate was the sizing? rediculously off
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
I bought this watch for myself after looking at other Luminox black faced watches for some time. As a former law enforcement officer, I still gravitate to personal items that offer practicality and stealth and this watch fits both categories. I love the black out face for its non reflective features. It looks great for dress or casual and I'd recommend it to anyone who needs to wear a watch an maybe works in law enforcement, security or military professions. The best feature is the way the numerical hash marks show in the dark without needing to be charged by a light source. The 11 and 1 o'clock hash marks are orange while the others are white, offering top of watch orientation in total darkness, The watch is very light and the band does not bite or pull wrist hair!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? spot on
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great for the price I paid
One has to wonder what brain at LumiNox designed this watch? The Black bexell and Black face make this watch almost impossible to read even in strong light. The luminous markers are a joke. I have seen some cheap Chinese watches with better glow markers. Very disappointed from a company of this calibur. Do not buy.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? 0k
- How accurate was the sizing? ok
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality of the product was fine, but very difficult to read the watch face