Perfect watch for a active man who enjoys great style and quality! My son loved this watch I gave him for Christmas!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? A+++
- How accurate was the sizing? A+++
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. A+++
I bought this watch for my son for Christmas. He loves it and the connection to the Navy Seals. It looks nice, keeps good time, and I would recommend it to anyone.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Same
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It's a very nice and well made watch
Watch is made of plastic which while fine, was not expected. I quickly got past this as my duty weapon also has a lot of plastics and resins in it and it has always served me well. HOWEVER, when the watch first arrived i was stoked but after about 3 weeks after receiving the watch it began to keep time only intermittently. I first replaced the battery assuming it was about to die but the problem continued. I took the watch to a local repair shop where i was told that the watch had moisture in the watch and would cost $70 to repair.
- Did the image onsite match the product? yes.
- Did the product fit true to size? yes
- How is the quality of the product? fair
This seems to be a great watch so far. It seems rugged and has held up so far, but it only has been a couple weeks. Maybe I am used to and expect a good heft in a premium watch, but this one does not have it. I guess the bezel is made of carbon fiber, which is supposed to be lite in weight. For it's weight, this watch is a durable, dependable timepiece and the prices at Overstock are the best I could find, and I searched for weeks/if not months for a good deal on this limited edition model.