I had a white plastic watch, but had to keep touching up the paint. So I took the plunge and bought this watch For those who are not into the metric system.. My wrist measures 6/3/4 '' so this band is a little loose which is just how I like it. The face measures 1 1/4" which is just the right size. This is a very classy item and I have lots of compliments. The stem is hard to pull out and push in but notice there are 3 ridges. BE SURE TO PUSH THE STEM IN ALL THE WAY.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great
I have been searching for the perfect ceramic watch for a long time, regardless the price, and after careful consideration, this is the one I chose. The band and case are winter white with a very, very slight hint of pearlescence (which blends beautifully with the mother of pearl face); not ivory and not stark white. The entire watch is ceramic, including the screw down back. It has cubic zirconia, not Austrian crystal gemstones (which are glass), in the channel set bezel AND the stones can never get dirty, chip or fall out, as they are protected UNDER the sapphire crystal. Yes, for a ridiculously reasonable price, you get a sapphire crystal, so there is no need to worry about scratching or breaking the face of the watch. As you know, sapphire is right beneath diamond on the Mohs gemstone scale of hardness, so it is very scratch resistant, as is ceramic. This watch should look brand new for a very long time. I just had a local jeweler remove three links from the band today for $15, and it is still a loose, comfortable fit on my wrist. The watch keeps perfect time, has a date window, is completely hypoallergenic, looks great, is virtually damage proof, water resistant up to 165 feet AND has a screw down crown. The face is large, but not overwhelming like some, and has just the right amount of bling. The weight of my watch is 91.6 grams, with three links removed, which is about three ounces. The hands and hour markers are the same degree of contrast, unlike the photo, and the hands are far less black and bold than depicted in the photo, which I suspect was 'enhanced' to the detriment of the watch. I find this to be a very legible, functional, feminine and beautiful watch, and I am so happy I finally took the plunge and chose it over all the other ceramic watches I have seen at any price. It was the right choice for me.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It is the item, but contrast values are MUCH too pronounced. The watch hands much more delicate than depicted, not nearly so stark black, and the hour markers are more legible and pronounced than shown
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate sizing
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. wonderful quality
I spent a lot of time searching for an all ceramic white watch at the cheapest price. This is it. It is not dainty but not huge and overwhelming like some can be. Fits a little loose like I like on my average wrist without any adjustments. Very nice seems well made.
- Did the image onsite match the product? Yes
- Did the product fit true to size? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Great